The Student Room Group

My brothers a bastard

I hate my brother. He's a ****. Just because he's a doctor he thinks he has the right to walk around looking down on everyone. I missed my oxford offer and he literally just said I'm a stupid loser who's going to learn the hard way in life. So I responded with saying don't bother talking to me, I'm so stupid it won't register. Then he goes its registering now cause you're learning the hard way now through the **** uni you're gonnna attend and then he giggled. I ****ing hate him. He's so full of himself but I literally had to run upstairs before I started crying because his words kind of stung because deep down I know he's right.

Scroll to see replies

slap him.
Reply 2
Original post by Angry Bird
slap him.

He's 7 years older then me plus I'm pretty sure he'd slap me back twice as hard
Lol privileged kids :rolleyes:
I am sorry you missed your offer and your brother was such an insensitive twit. Keep moving ahead and forget him, you do not need to spend energy on him. Don't get even, get ahead.
Original post by Anonymous
I hate my brother. He's a ****. Just because he's a doctor he thinks he has the right to walk around looking down on everyone. I missed my oxford offer and he literally just said I'm a stupid loser who's going to learn the hard way in life. So I responded with saying don't bother talking to me, I'm so stupid it won't register. Then he goes its registering now cause you're learning the hard way now through the **** uni you're gonnna attend and then he giggled. I ****ing hate him. He's so full of himself but I literally had to run upstairs before I started crying because his words kind of stung because deep down I know he's right.

dont respond, you're feeding him
Reply 6
Original post by Little Popcorns
Lol privileged kids :rolleyes:

I'm from one of the *****iest areas in manchester and neither of my parents have been to uni so far from privileged

what uni are you going too. what about retaking the yr and applying again. what are studying,
Sounds like an absolute *******, how he managed to even get into medicine with an attitude like that, unbelievable.
Ignore him. He wants a reaction from you as he on obviously has a sad little boring life.

sorry to hear you missed your offer. Where are you going if it's okay to ask?

Tbh he sounds like he is that way regardless of how he treats you and whether or not youd met your offer. When you get your own life you can cut him out anyway. He does sound like a rubbish brother.
Original post by heretohelp123
what uni are you going too. what about retaking the yr and applying again. what are studying,

Original post by MeYou2Night
Ignore him. He wants a reaction from you as he on obviously has a sad little boring life.

sorry to hear you missed your offer. Where are you going if it's okay to ask?

Going to nottingham uni to do ppe

just go and have fund and bang a lot of girls.
just go and have fund and bang a lot of girls.

Looool this is awkward because I'm a girl but yh I'll keep my eyes peeled for any decent guys x
Looool this is awkward because I'm a girl but yh I'll keep my eyes peeled for any decent guys x

looool doesn't mean you can't bang a load of girls just as you're a girl.

Well, that's a very good university and a very intensive course. Your brother is just being an idiot.

Don't feel bad about it. You should be happy. Congratulations :smile:
looool doesn't mean you can't bang a load of girls just as you're a girl.

I like boys not girls..
I like boys not girls..

doesn't mean you can't try the other side.
Igaf if he's a doctor. Respect is earnt. He could be the prime minister for all I care. If you're a **** then you're a ****
I'm from one of the *****iest areas in manchester and neither of my parents have been to uni so far from privileged

High Five! Manchester FTW

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending