The Student Room Group

AS to A2

So for AS, I picked Further Maths, Maths, Chemistry and Business Studies. So what subject should I drop and what career will that lead to me? I know it's perhaps too early to consider which AS subject I should drop, but I'm just really concerned and interested lately.
Original post by puta.madre
So for AS, I picked Further Maths, Maths, Chemistry and Business Studies. So what subject should I drop and what career will that lead to me? I know it's perhaps too early to consider which AS subject I should drop, but I'm just really concerned and interested lately.

For me, the odd one out there seems to be business studies, but it really depends on what you might want to do in the future. It may be a bit early but maybe start to look at the course requirements for uni courses you might want to do, they can give you a good idea of what you subjects need to continue. I would also suggest seeing which ones you like, and which ones you don't, as its not fun carrying on with a subject that you hate and know you won't get a good grade in.

Of course you don't have to drop one, but you have to be prepared for more work :tongue:!!
Thanks for the advice!
Original post by HeyImKate
For me, the odd one out there seems to be business studies, but it really depends on what you might want to do in the future. It may be a bit early but maybe start to look at the course requirements for uni courses you might want to do, they can give you a good idea of what you subjects need to continue. I would also suggest seeing which ones you like, and which ones you don't, as its not fun carrying on with a subject that you hate and know you won't get a good grade in.

Of course you don't have to drop one, but you have to be prepared for more work :tongue:!!

Quick Reply

Latest