The Student Room Group

What to order at KFC on a first date?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Withengar
Don't go to KFC for a first date, you peasant.

why not?
Boneless bites.
Original post by Anonymous
Well you know what guys I read on here all the time how girls shouldn't be gold diggers so I said yes to KFC with him cos I wanted to spend time with him I think you guys can be a bit more respectful.
You don't like it when a girl's a gold digger and you call KFC as a first date unclassy and peasant

It has nothing to do with "gold-digging". It has to do with the fact that it's primitive, uncouth and boring. You can do dozens of things that are either very inexpensive or free that are way more interesting, romantic and intimate - like taking a long walk, or having a picnic in the woods someplace or having a meal in that weird fusion restaurant that you always pass by on your way to somewhere. It's not about money, it's about being un-creative and dull.
Food for sure. :wink:
Never heard of KFC as a first date venue, its normally Nando's. As long as you really dont slobber and lick the table etc then youll be fine, choose what you like. 20 piece bargain bucket.
Well you know what guys I read on here all the time how girls shouldn't be gold diggers so I said yes to KFC with him cos I wanted to spend time with him I think you guys can be a bit more respectful.
You don't like it when a girl's a gold digger and you call KFC as a first date unclassy and peasant

Que? I said I'm not one to judge, honestly a first date could be both of you in a back alley shooting up black tar heroin and i wouldn't really mind. As long as you both have a good time I guess :dontknow:
the fully loaded box...

:borat:*

I'm not calling you a peasant for going to KFC but it's just not a place for a date the guy probably sees it as going for lunch with a mate.
You're not being a gold digger for going somewhere better than KFC for a date :rolleyes: it's called having standards
Honestly I'd just get a big daddy box meal and devour it. If he can't accept me at my worst then he doesn't deserve me at my best.

Original post by Betelgeuse-
I wouldnt worry too much, he will still want to put his bone in your greasy box regardless of what you order

This is also true.
Original post by UWS
Thigh and breast

And I ain't talking about chicken :sexface:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Going to KFC with this guy I like, in my head I'm calling it a first date because he did technically ask me if I wanted to go to KFC with him. What shall I order? I don't want to eat anything too messy in case the sight of me slobbering all over my food puts him off.
What's your favourite thing to order at KFC?
I'm not being rude but are you sure he asked you out or did he just want too go too KFC with ya for lunch?

goodluck tho
popcorn chicken balls
This is my kind of date, I would share a bucket! I think it would be sweet, its a bold move to take a lady to KFC. After that, how comfortable does it need to get between you guys? :smile:

Have fun!
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
I'm not being rude but are you sure he asked you out or did he just want too go too KFC with ya for lunch?

goodluck tho

But that's asking out
Original post by 999tigger
Never heard of KFC as a first date venue, its normally Nando's. As long as you really dont slobber and lick the table etc then youll be fine, choose what you like. 20 piece bargain bucket.

you know!! :beer:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending