The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by KingBradly
Anyone can get any illness. The point is that pneumonia is often brought on by poor health or weakened bodies. It's not hard to search this stuff
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/151632.php

According to that site people who are high risk are those who:

Smoke.
Abuse alcohol.Have other medical conditions, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), emphysema, asthma, or HIV/AIDS.Are younger than 1 year of age or older than 65.Have a weakened or impaired immune system.Take medicines for gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).Have recently recovered from a cold or influenza infection.Are malnourished.Have been recently hospitalized in an intensive care unit.Have been exposed to certain chemicals or pollutants.Are Native Alaskan or certain Native American ethnicity.Have any increased risk of breathing mucus or saliva from the nose or mouth, liquids, or food from the stomach into the lungs.

As you can see, other illnesses can make a person very susceptible to pneunomia. And there are videos of Hillary having seizures. Look up "hillary interview seizure"... It looks pretty serious to me. Who knows what it is, but something is clearly very wrong.

To be fair, she is 68, so she meets your age criteria. She could have recently had a cold, it's not impossible. She could have also have an illness like asthma, but be unwilling to disclose it since everyone is like "Oh she has this? Is she really fit to be president in that case??". Not to mention, she could have got it randomly, it's not impossible to get pneumonia if you aren't high risk.

I also suggest you look at the following link ( http://askearn.org/exchange/disability-in-history-us-presidents/ ) as it shows up all the presidents of the past which had some kind of disability. Do you think people asked if they were fit to be president? Because some of the illnesses they suffered are far worse than pneumonia, yet people don't dwell on that, instead they dwell on the political successes and failures of the person. These men are judged how any politician should be judged, but we do not allow Clinton the same benefit of the doubt? I don't hear anyone asking about Trump though, that guy probably has every kind of sexually transmitted disease under the sun, but no one asks if that will effect his ability to rule. Just sayin.
Original post by BasharAssad
No sympathy for warlord kilarry kilington, the butcher of libya
When muammer gadaffi was assasinated by thugs she said 'we came, we saw and he died' followed by her evil laugh, what an evil creature she is!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM

Nah you are a very sick person.

Do you pray for death on all the people you dont like?

What goes around comes around. Your post was disgusting.
The number of you hoping upon Clinton's death is very concerning, can't say I'd expect anything less from Trump supporters but nevertheless your actions are disgusting.
Lol these threads are getting annoying. She has pneumonia, not inoperable cancer.
Original post by 999tigger
Nah you are a very sick person.

Do you pray for death on all the people you dont like?

What goes around comes around. Your post was disgusting.

Pleeeease! No sympathy to murdurers, and to answer your question absolutely not! Only vile creatures such as hilliary clinton who is responsible for so much death and destruction!

And you're right, what goes around comes around

In the case of hillary clinton the sooner the better. Good day.
Pleeeease! No sympathy to murdurers, and to answer your question absolutely not! Only vile creatures such as hilliary clinton who is responsible for so much death and destruction!

And you're right, what goes around comes around

In the case of hillary clinton the sooner the better. Good day.

Due for someone who runs off to pray death on others then you are one sick sad puppy.
Reply 66
good .
Due for someone who runs off to pray death on others then you are one sick sad puppy.

And your defending a vile creature who was celebrating the death of another human being, the irony lol

Anyhow you seem too over emotional and are just repeating the same thing all again and again so therefore i will end it here.

Good day.
And your defending a vile creature who was celebrating the death of another human being, the irony lol

Anyhow you seem too over emotional and are just repeating the same thing all again and again so therefore i will end it here.

Good day.

Nope not at all just pointing out how its quite unusual to run off and pray someone dies a horrible death.

Who else is on your death do you pray for?

Do you do it every day or do you save them up for the week?

Who are you praying to?

Seems a weird way to approach life.
Nope not at all just pointing out how its quite unusual to run off and pray someone dies a horrible death.

Who else is on your death do you pray for?

Do you do it every day or do you save them up for the week?

Who are you praying to?

Seems a weird way to approach life.

I think i've answered your question already.

And 'hoping' is not the same as 'praying' btw

Anyway 'shame on me' :biggrin:
Does Hillary have a body double?
With all due respect i hope she gets well soon but i find this whole thing really peculiar, i saw a thread on 4chan about the rise of Hillary and a part of it mentioned there being a 'life threatening' illness during the run for presidency...

Regardless i hope she gets up and running i mean shes better than Trump and Bernie is unlikely.
I think i've answered your question already.

And 'hoping' is not the same as 'praying' btw

I said the whole actively praying was weird.

You are the one that started praying.

yes I'm going to pray she dies a slow death, a taste of her own medicine!
I said the whole actively praying was weird.

You are the one that started praying.

Well i didn't mean it literally so I retract my original statement to avoid any further confusion.

Good day.

Latest

Trending

Trending