The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bammy jastard 27
Can see Depay leaving and killing it at another club who actually use him correctly anyway.
I don't think its incorrect use. At the start he was LVG's boy, he played him centrally with no responsibility, he played him wide with no responsibility. If you think back to the start of the season like the Spurs game, he was the main man all the commentators were talking about him, he had free kick responsibilities. I think possibly he stayed too long in Holland but he's a very selfish player and since coming here he hasn't been effective enough to justify that. He's already been used as close to what saw him effective at PSV.

He needs to progress as a player but his style and prior development are making that difficult. No least because he can't get minutes on the pitch.
Original post by Fizzel
I don't think its incorrect use. At the start he was LVG's boy, he played him centrally with no responsibility, he played him wide with no responsibility. If you think back to the start of the season like the Spurs game, he was the main man all the commentators were talking about him, he had free kick responsibilities. I think possibly he stayed too long in Holland but he's a very selfish player and since coming here he hasn't been effective enough to justify that. He's already been used as close to what saw him effective at PSV.

He needs to progress as a player but his style and prior development are making that difficult. No least because he can't get minutes on the pitch.

He played some of his best football in the Europa League, let's hope we have a good run, in the League Cup & FA also for him to have plenty of important run outs, Mourinho would not have kept him if he had major doubts.
Leaving anyway.

No7 shirt going to GriezmannIN.
Depay most likely will only be getting cup and EL games just for rotation. He is behind Martial, Rashford and Lingard really and his future isn't looking good with Mkhitaryan coming in aswell.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by samir12
Depay most likely will only be getting cup and EL games just for rotation. He is behind Martial, Rashford and Lingard really and his future isn't looking good with Mkhitaryan coming in aswell.

sooon be ahead of lingard i think he should play him in this game
Get rid of FraudPay

#WelcomeGriezmann

Wish Veratti would come united too <3
Give Memphis a chance you dickheads ffs
^ triggered :lol:
Original post by trapking

Wish Veratti would come united too <3

Imagine getting Aurier :coma:
Original post by swirly
Imagine getting Aurier :coma:

Shaw on the left + Aurier on the right!

Lawd forgive me for all my sins :coma:
Shaw on the left + Aurier on the right!

Lawd forgive me for all my sins :coma:

dbi tho
"FraudPay"

Get rid of FraudPay

Did you come up with that all by yourself? ****ing shocking
We actually sold Di Maria :/

Martial - Ibra - Rashford
Pogba - Di Maria
Bastian

That team against Sunderland would get 7 goals +
Original post by Dirtybit
We actually sold Di Maria :/
Martial - Ibra - Rashford
Pogba - Di Maria
Bastian
That team against Sunderland would get 7 goals +

Goatfoe would tear us apart tbh
Original post by difeo
Goatfoe would tear us apart tbh

Looking forward to 17th October :biggrin:
Original post by leinad2012
Did you come up with that all by yourself? ****ing shocking

If you're going to criticise my name making skills then at least reply with a better one dickhead.

Original post by Dirtybit
"FraudPay"

See above xo
Original post by Lúcio
Looking forward to 17th October :biggrin:

When we extend our PL winning run vs u to 5 games
Oh Bas, how I wish he was in the picture at Utd :/
I reckon Depay could still work his way back into the team, still young. I wouldn't say no to Aurier and Griezmann though aha
Original post by Chichaldo
Oh Bas, how I wish he was in the picture at Utd :/
I reckon Depay could still work his way back into the team, still young. I wouldn't say no to Aurier and Griezmann though aha

I bet Jose is the type of guy to sign Baba Ramen when we need someone like Aurier instead.

Jose's love for mandigos aka BBCs is too much...I mean look at all his defenders ffs...Bailly...Zouma

Latest