The Student Room Group

Someone tell me if this was the right thing to do.

So I was out last night and a girl who I used to meet and ended things due to her messing me about and me being too invested was at the same club. She found me, give me a hug and pulle some over to the seat. Talked for a while and was quite flirty. Though, I was very depressed when we used to meet as she didn't treat me right. She wanted to
Kiss me but my mates said don't do it, said she is only doing it out of sympathy and she doesn't mean it. So I didn't. I then walked her home and stayed a while. She was lying on me and feeling my Ieg. She then said I'm away to bed and I said ok and she then said do you wanna stay. She was quite drunk but not wasted and I said do you want me to and she said if you want and I then said yes but I'm not going till I hear you say it. Then she said her friend was saying instead. I'm annoyed cos I feel now I've missed my chance to have sex with her but also think maybe that's not the right decision? Did I make the right choice??
The best decision is for you to cut the girl out of your life and don't keep torturing yourself and letting her torture you.

It's obvious you're not going to be in a relationship and the only kind of relationship you ever had with her was one where you were getting hurt, messed around and made to feel depressed. You say she didn't treat you right, so why on earth would you want to have sex with her? - someone that made you feel so horrible and treated you so wrongly. It's all very well sleeping with someone casually that you have no history with but, in my opinion, you're just going to cause yourself more pain if you allow her back into your life in this way. By all means, be civil with her if you're in her company but I don't think for one minute you should get involved with someone like that again. She will just make you feel awful, don't hand her the hammer for the final blow to sleep with you and leave you feeling messed around all over again.

Yeah, you missed an opportunity to have sex but it was with someone who doesn't give a damn about you. Even one night stands should have some kind of concern for your well-being. Opportunities like this will come again, and it'll be with someone that doesn't drag you down or make you feel unwanted.
Mate if she was a guy and was treating a girl like that then can you imagine the **** shower of abuse he'd get. Some girls think that they can wrap guys around their little finger, but messing around with someone's emotions is wrong whatever your gender. It may sound harsh but you've gotta tell her to **** off mate, and make sure she knows that you know exactly what she is up to. Oh and make sure other guys know what she's like too.
Reply 3
Original post by PandaCalavera
The best decision is for you to cut the girl out of your life and don't keep torturing yourself and letting her torture you.

It's obvious you're not going to be in a relationship and the only kind of relationship you ever had with her was one where you were getting hurt, messed around and made to feel depressed. You say she didn't treat you right, so why on earth would you want to have sex with her? - someone that made you feel so horrible and treated you so wrongly. It's all very well sleeping with someone casually that you have no history with but, in my opinion, you're just going to cause yourself more pain if you allow her back into your life in this way. By all means, be civil with her if you're in her company but I don't think for one minute you should get involved with someone like that again. She will just make you feel awful, don't hand her the hammer for the final blow to sleep with you and leave you feeling messed around all over again.

Yeah, you missed an opportunity to have sex but it was with someone who doesn't give a damn about you. Even one night stands should have some kind of concern for your well-being. Opportunities like this will come again, and it'll be with someone that doesn't drag you down or make you feel unwanted.

Thank you. I just feel love I've missed out cos were going to different unis and whilst I'll defo see her again I can't help but think I made the wrong decision, like I've missed out.
Nah. You've already found out she makes you feel like crap - that's all you're missing. Let yourself move on from her :smile:
Reply 5
Nah. You've already found out she makes you feel like crap - that's all you're missing. Let yourself move on from her :smile:

Yeah true. I got a bit too invested aswell but still. She said that if I had waited 2 weeks we would have been together and that in years to come if we meet again that we're gonna fall in love and stuff. I just keep getting sucked in
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah true. I got a bit too invested aswell but still. She said that if I had waited 2 weeks we would have been together and that in years to come if we meet again that we're gonna fall in love and stuff. I just keep getting sucked in

Wow, really? That's pretty cruel of her.

Why wait two weeks? If she really liked you and cared about you she'd have found a way to be with you. The whole "in years to come we'll fall in love" just seems like a way to keep your attention on her without actually having to be in a relationship. She's trying to keep you hooked and she's messing you around.

Run for the hills!
Reply 7
Wow, really? That's pretty cruel of her.

Why wait two weeks? If she really liked you and cared about you she'd have found a way to be with you. The whole "in years to come we'll fall in love" just seems like a way to keep your attention on her without actually having to be in a relationship. She's trying to keep you hooked and she's messing you around.

Run for the hills!

Yeah i know. We were doing Alevels at the time but even now I'm like aw I'd still like to have Sex with her. So frustrating to think about
Yes you did a 100% :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by woopwoop1
Yes you did a 100% :smile:

Yeah. Was just hard to walk away
True alpha.

You're going to go far.
Original post by TruthBeTold'
True alpha.

You're going to go far.

Appreciate it brother
Honestly, if I was in that position I would have banged her one last time as that'd have been closure for me, like "Right, that's out of the way, I got what I wanted, I'm done". However, if you're the sort of person to get attached to someone once you've slept with them, then yeah, you absolutely did the right thing. Either way, she needs cutting out of your life.
Original post by Anonymous
So I was out last night and a girl who I used to meet and ended things due to her messing me about and me being too invested was at the same club. She found me, give me a hug and pulle some over to the seat. Talked for a while and was quite flirty. Though, I was very depressed when we used to meet as she didn't treat me right. She wanted to
Kiss me but my mates said don't do it, said she is only doing it out of sympathy and she doesn't mean it. So I didn't. I then walked her home and stayed a while. She was lying on me and feeling my Ieg. She then said I'm away to bed and I said ok and she then said do you wanna stay. She was quite drunk but not wasted and I said do you want me to and she said if you want and I then said yes but I'm not going till I hear you say it. Then she said her friend was saying instead. I'm annoyed cos I feel now I've missed my chance to have sex with her but also think maybe that's not the right decision? Did I make the right choice??

This musta been such annoying conversation to overhear.

"You stay."
"No. Not if you don't want me to stay."
"No stay."
"I want to stay but not if you don't want me to stay. But I want to stay."
"Nvm. Someone else staying."

:colonhash:

It's like "you hang up." "No you hang up :love:. lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending