The Student Room Group

I didn't get picked

This has really mad me sad as last year I got chosen for a debate team of 3 to compete and we just missed winning for our area to go onto the region. I thought we did so well and I was excited to do it again this year, but the other girl on the team with me informed me that the teacher who chooses the members has asked her soooo many times, and that she doesn't even want to do it, all I can think is why haven't I been asked? I'm so sad about it and need some advice
Original post by ShannonSnow
This has really mad me sad as last year I got chosen for a debate team of 3 to compete and we just missed winning for our area to go onto the region. I thought we did so well and I was excited to do it again this year, but the other girl on the team with me informed me that the teacher who chooses the members has asked her soooo many times, and that she doesn't even want to do it, all I can think is why haven't I been asked? I'm so sad about it and need some advice

Maybe try throwing bricks at the team to vent your frustration because you didn't get picked? :teehee:
Have you asked the teacher why you havent been asked when its clear the other gilr doesnt wnat to do it? The other girl can always refuse. Do you think he felt the other girl was better?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending