The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by difeo
When we extend our PL winning run vs u to 5 games

Convenient you're saying it's PL only after we rekt you in EL!!!
Don't see why you'd want to keep Di Maria, he hated it here and acted like a total dick.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Di Maria was a d-bag

****ing dobby
Original post by Fizzel
I don't think its incorrect use. At the start he was LVG's boy, he played him centrally with no responsibility, he played him wide with no responsibility. If you think back to the start of the season like the Spurs game, he was the main man all the commentators were talking about him, he had free kick responsibilities. I think possibly he stayed too long in Holland but he's a very selfish player and since coming here he hasn't been effective enough to justify that. He's already been used as close to what saw him effective at PSV.

He needs to progress as a player but his style and prior development are making that difficult. No least because he can't get minutes on the pitch.

He is similar to Zaha.
Original post by That Bearded Man
Don't see why you'd want to keep Di Maria, he hated it here and acted like a total dick.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Think media painted a different picture. Don't blame the guy anyways, imagine playing under LVG with all his BS that season. If Mou had come in a season earlier he would have stayed though. Not that he wouldn't play for the club but rather for LVG.
(edited 7 years ago)
Di Maria was **** again against English opposition.

Couldn't hack it in the EPL. Should have signed Isco that summer.
Original post by Rk2k14

Couldn't hack it in the EPL.

uwotm8

Original post by swirly
uwotm8

You know thats the only good gif of him from an entire season.

Worse than Pogba ffs.
Original post by Rk2k14
You know thats the only good gif of him from an entire season.

Worse than Pogba ffs.

Di Maria is quality (my second favourite player), he would have suceeded if he was actually played in his preffered position. He was one of the most consistent performers in the CL last season and has started this seasons CL where he left off....

wrecking teams up!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3009
Original post by trapking
I bet Jose is the type of guy to sign Baba Ramen when we need someone like Aurier instead.

Jose's love for mandigos aka BBCs is too much...I mean look at all his defenders ffs...Bailly...Zouma

Aurier is probably more *****rish than Rahman. Are you high?

Also don't get why people are already starting to hate on Pogba when it's clearly the managers fault. He's already started his ********.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Aurier is probably more *****rish than Rahman. Are you high?

Also don't get why people are already starting to hate on Pogba when it's clearly the managers fault. He's already started his ********.

ahahahaha :rofl:
No Rooney tomorrow. 4-3-3?

<3

If we get beat by Feynoord tomorrow ffs

expecting us to get a 3-0 or 2-0 victory :smile:

4-3-3 pls
Squad travelling to Rotterdam:

De Gea, Romero, Johnstone, Darmian, Bailly, Blind, Fosu-Mensah, Rojo, Smalling,Carrick,Fellaini, Herrera, Mata, Memphis, Pogba, Schnerderlin,Young, Ibrahimovic,Martial and Rashford

No Rooney YAS! But no Mhiki? wtf :frown:

Read reports today too that Mhiki isn't particularly happy with Mourinho playing him out of his preferred #10 position since Rooney always gets first preference there. Hopefully this isn't true otherwise it will be another Di Maria type situation and we will lose another quality player.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3014
Mkhitaryan played his best season out on the right last year though so that doesn't make sense. He is generally considered a no.10 but it's a bit odd he's complaining about not playing at 10.

Anyway it's already started.
Laughable that anyone actually believes that BS.

He's out for 10 days because he aggravated his thigh injury.
Reply 3016
So Mourinho was playing an unfit player against City then? Not like that's a surprise.

Dunno why he didn't start Martial and then one of Lingard/Mata then.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by bammy jastard 27
So Mourinho was playing an unfit player against City then? Not like that's a surprise.

Dunno why he didn't start Martial and then one of Lingard/Mata then.
He got injured on international duty but had been declared fit, did so himself too.

I wonder whether we will go with the 4-3-3 or just the 4-2-3-1 with Mata in the hole. Will probably see Darmain at RB too which probably wouldn't favour Mata on the wing.

Wouldn't mind the 4-3-3 with Carrick at the base.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3018
I guess Carrick should be playing in a game like this anyway.

I can see Rojo or Fosu Mensah playing at CB as well.
Jones is injured again. I don't understand how he is still here. **** player and never fit.

Di Maria was also **** in many of the games he played in. Yeah, Van Gaal takes some blame, but you can't blame Van Gaal for Di Maria being unable to make simple passes.
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest