The Student Room Group

I have a confession

This is a place to post all your confessions to anything. I shall post mine here.

I once broke my bag in school because it was too heavy. I managed to sew it back together. A few days later, I was pushed over right outside a police station, and the stitching came undone. An off-duty police officer saw, and made the person who pushed me over pay for a new bag, because I told the police officer that he (the one who pushed me over) broke the bag. The person who pushed me over knew that the bag was already broken, but payed for it anyway.
How is that a confession? That is more like a story? Any how many people are going to make confessions when they can't post as anon?

Anyway my confession is that my gf asked for ice cream and i told her there is none left but actually there is a **** tonne in the freezer.
Reply 2
Firstly, I would just like to state that confessions are subjective and should be taken with a grain of salt.

My confession is that I ate an Easter Egg when it wasn't Easter. This of course was a problem because it's against the social satire of what Easter is all about. It then came upon me to blame SisterGoose for my so called 'action'.

Let's just say SisterGoose wasn't leaving the Lake to meet any other birds any time soon however UniGoose will never waste a freshly laid Egg.

Goose
Original post by SalazarSlytherin
Any how many people are going to make confessions when they can't post as anon?.

Original post by Kyx
This is a place to post all your confessions to anything. .

Original post by Kyx
This is a place to post all your confessions to anything. I shall post mine here.

I once broke my bag in school because it was too heavy. I managed to sew it back together. A few days later, I was pushed over right outside a police station, and the stitching came undone. An off-duty police officer saw, and made the person who pushed me over pay for a new bag, because I told the police officer that he (the one who pushed me over) broke the bag. The person who pushed me over knew that the bag was already broken, but payed for it anyway.
and I thought taking my brothers ben and jerrys from the freezer was bad...:colondollar:
Original post by unigoose
firstly, i would just like to state that confessions are subjective and should be taken with a grain of salt.

My confession is that i ate an easter egg when it wasn't easter. This of course was a problem because it's against the social satire of what easter is all about. It then came upon me to blame sistergoose for my so called 'action'.

Let's just say sistergoose wasn't leaving the lake to meet any other birds any time soon however unigoose will never waste a freshly laid egg.

Goose

damn unigoose
I took a piece of Lamb from the stew :colone:
I once pranked a body guard. I don't go to that shop anymore.
Reply 8
no anon, no deal. :colonhash:
Reply 9
I didn't have enough money in my debit card to pay for lunch at Tesco, however the self checkout machine had an error and I ended up getting free lunch for 3days.
I like baking

Spoiler

I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest days!

I confess I love Halestorm! :smile: ^^^ Lyrics of theirs btw!
Original post by SalazarSlytherin
How is that a confession? That is more like a story? Any how many people are going to make confessions when they can't post as anon?

Anyway my confession is that my gf asked for ice cream and i told her there is none left but actually there is a **** tonne in the freezer.

Well i aint anon and I will give a couple of confies:

Im quite thick
I once had a speeding ticket and got out of being fined or pointed for it
I lost a fight to a girl
I even had a go of reading the bible once, just not all the way thro, or even past the 1st page.
abdi spilled milk on a teachers head and licked it off :smile:
Reply 14
I have a habit when I’m drunk on a night out of going into the toilet of each venue and booting off the toilet seat and toilet roll holder box. Mindless vandalism that I get pleasure out of and I never get caught.
I eat hot cross buns all year round,so I must be going to hell then.

Latest