The Student Room Group

Hospital pharmacy Pre-registration Applications (Pharmalife) 2017/2018

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MeredithGrey13
Still waiting to hear and praying!!! Did you get 3 rejections and an interview? X

Yes, I got one interview :biggrin:
[QUOTE="holistic_pharm;67552564"]Yes, I got one interview :biggrin:[/QUOTE
Ah well done!!! Using you as my hope 😂🙏🏼 Best of luck in the interview, you'll smash it.
Anyone know the likelihood of getting an interview if on reserve list??

Depends on hospital's location. If an inner city - unlikely.

I guess it depends on whether people accept to attend their interviews or not.
Anyone know anything useful about round 2? Feel devastated that I have 4 rejections, I thought my application was competitive in all honesty
Reply 546
Original post by usernamenottaken
Anyone know anything useful about round 2? Feel devastated that I have 4 rejections, I thought my application was competitive in all honesty

absolutely no idea. i've got 2 rejections, heard nothing from thames valley even though their interviews are TOMORROW, and not gotten my exam result from the tlc assessment so i may be joining you :frown: feeling so crap. don't even have a back up community place, feeling so so crap.
Original post by usernamenottaken

I'm sorry to hear that but don't worry and keep your head up.
I would also like to get more information on the 2nd round of applications.
I have an interview next week and the email says it's 20 mins. Not sure if I should be expecting no calculations questions?
Original post by pharm6213
I have an interview next week and the email says it's 20 mins. Not sure if I should be expecting no calculations questions?

Same with me - 20 minutes interview.

What hospital is your interview for if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by Cookiesx
Same with me - 20 minutes interview.

What hospital is your interview for if you don't mind me asking?

Manchester what about you?
Manchester what about you?

Wales and Plymouth.

How have you been preparing?
Original post by Cookiesx
Wales and Plymouth.

How have you been preparing?

So far just standard interview questions nothing specific, you? If it was an hour I'd properly revise calculations and everything but it's only 20 mins so how much can they ask :/
Original post by mw0211
absolutely no idea. i've got 2 rejections, heard nothing from thames valley even though their interviews are TOMORROW, and not gotten my exam result from the tlc assessment so i may be joining you :frown: feeling so crap. don't even have a back up community place, feeling so so crap.

I am in the same boat! :/
Reply 554
Hi, I've got an interview for UCL email titled :
"UCL, Royal Free, Whittington and St Pancras Pre-registration interview on 15th of September"
How comes it says "Royal Free, Whittington and St Pancras" ALSO IN THE TITLE?

I'm really confused, I thought I had applied to UCL, why are there other hospitals on the title?
Reply 555
I have an interview next week and the enmail says it's 20 mins. Not sure if I should be expecting no calculations questions?

Same, but to be on the safe side I'm looking over some basic cals
Original post by fatdick
Hi, I've got an interview for UCL email titled :
"UCL, Royal Free, Whittington and St Pancras Pre-registration interview on 15th of September"
How comes it says "Royal Free, Whittington and St Pancras" ALSO IN THE TITLE?

I'm really confused, I thought I had applied to UCL, why are there other hospitals on the title?

They probably combined it to save time.
Does anyone know how long it can take if they decide to offer an interview off reserve list? Could it be the day before? Or will it be soon enough? Just hoping someone declines an interview :s-smilie::colondollar:
has anyone heard from london collab?
Does anyone know how long it can take if they decide to offer an interview off reserve list? Could it be the day before? Or will it be soon enough? Just hoping someone declines an interview :s-smilie::colondollar:

I think it depends on the hospital but I've heard that you can get told the day before! Do you mind me asking which hospital this is for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending