Scroll to see replies

Reply 2180
Original post by HAnwar
Thanks a lot <3
Ameen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anytime sweety xx
:h:
Eid mubarak guys (i know im slightly late)
Reply 2183

That is sooo disturbing, how does someone even have the heart to do this? I feel sorry for her :frown:

Pffft it was an accident you muzzies need to calm down
*typical reply of enlightened humanist caring anti-muzzi tsarian*
GUYS HIIII! I haven't been here in ages, but god bless you all okay I'm off to do my work. D:
Original post by CorpusLuteum
GUYS HIIII! I haven't been here in ages, but god bless you all okay I'm off to do my work. D:

May Allah bless you too.
Original post by BasharAssad
X.

I cant reply to vm's for some reason but when was i never a muslim?
“The world acquires knowledge to earn a living. We acquire knowledge to earn our hereafter.”

[Musa Menk]
Original post by ash92:)
“The world acquires knowledge to earn a living. We acquire knowledge to earn our hereafter.”

[Musa Menk]

Salaam
Imam shafi'i also said a similar thing:
'' If you want this world and its riches then you must seek knowledge, if you want the hereafter then you must seek knowledge, and if you want to gain both then you must seek knowledge.''
Original post by saeed9764

The dude might be a bit of a troll.
So take it with a pinch of salt.
Original post by saeed9764

You were trolling here for months and getting banned
Original post by BasharAssad
You were trolling here for months and getting banned

oh dear...
Original post by Al-farhan
The dude might be a bit of a troll.
So take it with a pinch of salt.

Questioning does not equal trolling mate.
Lmao, what's going on in the above conversation ^^^^^ xD Both y'all know yourselves too well, stahp. If you define as a muslim, you iz muzlim. No more, no less.
Original post by Al-farhan
Salaam
Imam shafi'i also said a similar thing:
'' If you want this world and its riches then you must seek knowledge, if you want the hereafter then you must seek knowledge, and if you want to gain both then you must seek knowledge.''

Wa alaykum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

:yy:
SubhaanAllah. Illness is yet another means whereby the imaan of the believers is tried. How easy it is to rebel and lose patience in a time of pain and distress. Yet it is only in the fire that the iron is molded to perfection. Illness is a means to the expiation of sins for us because through it we show Sabr and shukr - we forego our pain, our difficulty, our inadequacy to do our daily jobs, etc. for the sake of humbly submitting to Allah. In doing so, we elevate in our hearts the significance of His decree and lower that of our own desires.

May Allah ta'ala keep us good and healthy; may He make any illnesses we have a means to earning His rahmah and forgiveness for our shortcomings.
"Brace yourself for the night of hardship, for the dawn of reward is soon to break the night. Poverty is nothingness within which lies the existence of everything, whereas richness is an existence within which lies a void."

[Seeds of admonishment and reform, by Ibn al-Jawzi رحمه الله]
Salaam was wondering if anyone knows the closest place to pray Jumu'ah near the central bank? I usually go to East London mosque but it takes me 15/20 minutes getting there.
Original post by kyoti
Salaam

Wa'alaykumasalaam

Latest