The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by masterllecker
Same here bud. Probably fked. I applied for Sales. What did you go for? What I've noticed on here tho, is that most people who got the video interview applied for IBD. Might be wrong and it's just me still hoping I am not a melt. Invested so much in that SJT thing as well. Fell in love with one of the analysts..got my heart broken, was genuinely concerned about that one bloke and how he's gonna handle the whole ''my team doesn't like my idea'' thing...roller coaster of emotions that.

haha, I applied for IBD still have not heard anything so I doubt i got through but I felt like i did well so who knows I will update if i hear anything
Does anyone have the citi recruitment telephone number?
Original post by creamertnh
haha, I applied for IBD still have not heard anything so I doubt i got through but I felt like i did well so who knows I will update if i hear anything

Fair play. Keep me posted mate!
Original post by George_Harris19
Does anyone have the citi recruitment telephone number?

Interested in this too if anyone has one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by masterllecker
Fair play. Keep me posted mate!

I applied to IBD, finished the test at half two last night and got a video invite email ten mins later, sorry :-(
Anybody done the Barclays video interview for IBD? Is it the standard 'Why Barclays?', 'Why IBD', 'Tell me about a time when...' or is there more to it??

Also, ive seen some people on here say their invite email said they must complete it in 48 hours, but mine didn't mention a time limit. Any idea why?
Original post by Commercial Paper
Interested in this too if anyone has one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The reason I'm asking is because I have to complete the numerical test by today, but have forgotten my login details. I sent loads of requests for a reset but haven't received anything in my email inbox!
did anyone complete this BoAML SJT?
Has anyone done the Lazard telehone interview? If yes, did you get any sort of indication of how well you personally had done and when you would hear back? I had mine yesterday and received no indication as to how well I had done but they told me that they would get back to me within 5 days. How did you guys find it?
Any thoughts on the "Business Insight online assessment Stage 1" for Barclays?
Original post by TheParham
Log in, go to Global Programmes tab, filter by London and Summer Analyst and its there matey, just checked

Cheers.
Any one else going to the HSBC assessment center next week
Do anyone know about the summer/autumn analyst program at JPM? Is it for students with the intercalated year. It says it last from June to December but the job title is summer analyst...
Original post by Ox2018

Read the thread please
Can i just copy paste my work experience from CV to the bit in the application form that asks about previous work experience and responsibilities? cbaaaaaa
fvck. Citi S&T rejection. wondering if its cuz I put a different bank name at the last part of the cover letter or im just a sh1tty applicant
Original post by Ox2018

Literally took me an hour and a half. I thought people were exaggerating, but I kinda was taking my time though...
Original post by volatilityskew2
fvck. Citi S&T rejection. wondering if its cuz I put a different bank name at the last part of the cover letter or im just a sh1tty applicant

How you find the test?
Original post by volatilityskew2

Dude banks hate that more than anything in the world, that is literally cause for an automatic rejection according to Nomura HR

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ox2018
Has anyone done the Lazard telehone interview? If yes, did you get any sort of indication of how well you personally had done and when you would hear back? I had mine yesterday and received no indication as to how well I had done but they told me that they would get back to me within 5 days. How did you guys find it?

I got told i got the AC on the phone call

Quick Reply