The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Guys, I am doing Maths Chemistry and Business studies and i have just started year 12. And i want to do civil engineering and will doing business studies affecr my chance of going to a russel group uni?
Original post by joseph9299
Guys, I am doing Maths Chemistry and Business studies and i have just started year 12. And i want to do civil engineering and will doing business studies affecr my chance of going to a russel group uni?

No, it shouldn't, as you have two other facilitating subjects. But, if you want to do engineering, then why aren't you doing A-level Physics to begin with? I thought it was essential (maybe I'm wrong). And if you're too worried about Business not being a "facilitating" subject, you might change it to Economics. But overall, Business isn't a bad subject to have, so don't worry :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jakeprevita2000
👏 btw google glasses added to my santa list
Hows your adventure time thread going?

Needs editing, I'll check it out when I can.

You'll have to elaborate on the glasses Jake 😇
Original post by karmacrunch

Long time no speak. :wink:

IKR it's been ages, I don't think we've spoken properly since year 10! I've been quite busy with voluntary work 😶 Which A-levels are you doing? How are you finding sixthform?
Recapping on Probability laws today
Original post by SmiggleWiggle
Needs editing, I'll check it out when I can.

You'll have to elaborate on the glasses Jake 😇

I have some ideas about your AV thread.

They're like a smartphone essientially, you can take selfies, use google maps, make calls etc. You can use voice control to communicate with the CΩMPUTΣR. The device doesn't come with lenses, however there's a little a square display slightly infront. There's a control on the side of the google glasses where you can change the display ( weather, time, phone call log etc).

Recapping on Probability laws today

How's the probability going?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 766
Anybody else got to do some University Award thing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have some ideas about your AV thread.

They're like a smartphone essientially, you can take selfies, use google maps, make calls etc. You can use voice control to communicate with the CΩMPUTΣR. The device doesn't come with lenses, however there's a little a square display slightly infront. There's a control on the side of the google glasses where you can change the display ( weather, time, phone call log etc).

How's the probability going?

Ah I see. I'm sure if my parents have the money they would buy me a pair for Christmas or summer 😅

I currently have an S7 📱

It's ok I have had sometime to memorise proofs and to answer some questions, I can show you a workie if you'd like. I quite like the mutually exclusive events.
Ah I see. I'm sure if my parents have the money they would buy me a pair for Christmas or summer 😅

I currently have an S7 📱

It's ok I have had sometime to memorise proofs and to answer some questions, I can show you a workie if you'd like. I quite like the mutually exclusive events.

Well that's good? £1000 is quite a lot of money although I have faith n santa since I unboxed a 50 inch 3D tv last Christmas. If I'm a good boy I'll be opening a much smaller box this year (presumably)

Sure 🔫
Original post by Kxjzh
Anybody else got to do some University Award thing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah whats that?
Nah whats that?

I get it for doing Gap Medics :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Elliwhi
Oh blimey.. That's a bit different LOL. Asking around, 1 also got 627g. I guess I'll wait and see until we have Chemistry tomorrow :tongue:

Spoiler

Ah... chemistry calculations. :lol:

Same. I was supposed to go to sleep 45 mins ago but that obviously hasn't happened. :rolleyes: I have sooo much homework but I think if I keep going, I'll probably make some silly mistakes. I have a free first period so I can hopefully get myself together before lessons. :h:

IKR it's been ages, I don't think we've spoken properly since year 10! I've been quite busy with voluntary work 😶 Which A-levels are you doing? How are you finding sixthform?

I know, right! How are you?? :biggrin: I'm taking: Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Geography + FM. What about you? :tongue: Sixth form has been okay so far. It's been pretty busy but I've managed. You? :h:
Reply 772
Nah whats that?

Not really sure!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm literally over 50% finished with AS Biology now (excluding practicals).
Well that's good? £1000 is quite a lot of money although I have faith n santa since I unboxed a 50 inch 3D tv last Christmas. If I'm a good boy I'll be opening a much smaller box this year (presumably)

Sure 🔫

What happens if your a badboy? Do you get a scooter? 😂 I pmed you a workie

Original post by karmacrunch
Ah... chemistry calculations. :lol:

Same. I was supposed to go to sleep 45 mins ago but that obviously hasn't happened. :rolleyes: I have sooo much homework but I think if I keep going, I'll probably make some silly mistakes. I have a free first period so I can hopefully get myself together before lessons. :h:

I know, right! How are you?? :biggrin: I'm taking: Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Geography + FM. What about you? :tongue: Sixth form has been okay so far. It's been pretty busy but I've managed. You? :h:

I'm ok atm making new friends at Sixthform, enjoying voluntary 😃

I'm taking Maths, Statistics, Chemistry and Graphics. Loads of statistics (3 units this year) but it should be alright given I make the effort.

How are you finding the subjects?
Reply 775
Original post by ColossalAtom
I'm literally over 50% finished with AS Biology now (excluding practicals).

How?!?!?!?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
4th day in and I realise how precious frees are. Just finished all my introductory media reading in this 2 hour free I just had.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 777
What's your smallest class size?
There's only 4 people in my geography and in my friend's English there's only 2!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mlb37
What's your smallest class size?
There's only 4 people in my geography and in my friend's English there's only 2!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh wow, that's tiny! Much nicer though since you all get more support, I bet. My smallest is probably drama, being about 10-11

Work hard.

Latest