The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Clubbing in Brighton.

Hi guys, I am someone who isn't really that into the normal club scene but obviously want to try and enjoy freshers week as much as possible. Are there any more alternative clubs in Brighton that play different sorts of music as I want to have a good time but normal clubs just dont seem to do it for me, cheers.
Reply 1
Original post by Tomstudent9562
Hi guys, I am someone who isn't really that into the normal club scene but obviously want to try and enjoy freshers week as much as possible. Are there any more alternative clubs in Brighton that play different sorts of music as I want to have a good time but normal clubs just dont seem to do it for me, cheers.

https://www.designmynight.com/brighton/clubs/indie-clubs-in-brighton
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Difine 'normal' and 'different'.
Well typically it seems most clubs are only interested in playing kinda *****y pop tunes or house devotedly. I'm just looking for somewhere that might offer a bit more in the way of variation
Original post by Tomstudent9562
Well typically it seems most clubs are only interested in playing kinda *****y pop tunes or house devotedly. I'm just looking for somewhere that might offer a bit more in the way of variation

Concorde 2.
Okay then thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending