The Student Room Group

Will everyone be having sex at uni?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spanker
Damn, where do I sign up?

UCAS. There's a whole sub section for those applying specifically to Uni orgies. Sign up only takes 5 minutes and costs £4.99.
Original post by the bear
hello boys

Is it an 'all for the price of one' deal?
Original post by MagnumPhoenix
UCAS. There's a whole sub section for those applying specifically to Uni orgies. Sign up only takes 5 minutes and costs £4.99.

Unis do ask for your stats though
Original post by EricPiphany
Unis do ask for your stats though

This is very true.
PLUS You have to have sex with at least 2 new people every day for two weeks, and provide video evidence. Luckily I have a DSLR so I was a shoe in.
Is it an 'all for the price of one' deal?

:hubba: *
:hubba: *

all 6.0 of them
Reply 26
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
In first year I had loads and then dropped off in second year but I really picked it up in the second half of third year.

Although sex is no match for Netflix and Weed

Try Netflix and chill with weed 0.o
I'm down, can't wait for uni next year.
all 6.0 of them

high 5.0

:five: *
high 5.0

:five: *

lol
Reply 30
The more attractive you are the more sex you'll have, as with all other stages of life, however. The sheer amount of insecure, clueless girls at uni does mean you're chances of getting laid there are better than ever. Even if you're butters, work out, wear a tight top and that's it, it's piss easy.

these Girton first years are showing off their state of the art marital aids ...
Reply 33
I would say I'm average looking but never had a girlfriend and freeze up when talking to fit girls. What are my chances?
Original post by Gnatt27
I would say I'm average looking but never had a girlfriend and freeze up when talking to fit girls. What are my chances?

Slim. Try having a few shots of JD beforehand.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
I have don't think I do have any game.
Reply 36
Umm I don't drink either. I guess I'm not getting laid:s-smilie:
Reply 37
Even if that guy is shy when talking to girls and only average looking?
Reply 38
Not EVERYONE will be having sex, but uni is one of the most promiscuous places EVER. Like it's socially acceptable to sleep around as much as you want basically, so a lot of people take advantage of this, plus the fact that you're away from your parents for the first time so you suddenly control who comes back to your place.

Also though there will be people who get into relationships, or already have relationships, or just aren't interested in sex.

Be careful who you choose to go home with though. I had a bad experience with a stranger. After that I only got with people from my own uni, who I at least know through somebody else.
Reply 39
Original post by Gnatt27
Umm I don't drink either. I guess I'm not getting laid:s-smilie:

Original post by Gnatt27
Even if that guy is shy when talking to girls and only average looking?

It's still possible. Uni is a great place for shy guys to get with girls. If that's what you want

Quick Reply