The Student Room Group

Is there something that makes you so disgustingly angry?

For me it's this video,

[video="youtube;lM39dRNMXNI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM39dRNMXNI[/video]

Every single time I see it or remember it, I feel so upset and angry that this even happened. I mean, how disgusting and absolutely vile do you have to be to do that to an 80 year old man? He had passed now sadly, but this video makes me so angry. She did get jail time but I can't remember how long.

Also, coming from an Indian Sikh background and thinking that could have been my Granddad or another elder family member is very upsetting.

Is there anything that you've seen on the internet or in real life that makes you really angry?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yeah, that was unfortunate. I hope this thread doesn't become insensitive to this issue. :redface:
Original post by Saba XD
Yeah, that was unfortunate. I hope this thread doesn't become insensitive to this issue. :redface:

Oh that is true :redface:

I didn't think of that, I just saw the video again and in rage posted a thread XD

Well by the looks of things, it is a pretty dead thread so that might not happen. :tongue:
Reply 3
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Oh that is true :redface:

I didn't think of that, I just saw the video again and in rage posted a thread XD

Well by the looks of things, it is a pretty dead thread so that might not happen. :tongue:

Nothing wrong in posting it. But, just brace yourself in case. :h:

Btw, I've seen you around but I seriously didn't think you'd be from an Indian background. I thought you were white lol.
Not off the top of my head. Mostly, video's like this leave me disappointed in humanity.
Reply 5
Factory farming and the amount of people that seem to be ok with it.

Yeah its clear those animals are going through hell, yeah its true those animals are being tortured and clearly feel pain and suffering like humans, but those animals taste good so that makes everything ok. :angry:

Then they think they have the right to be offended when someone finds that attitude disgusting. 'OMG HOW DARE YOU NEGATIVELY JUDGE ME FOR NOT GIVING A **** ABOUT THE TORTURE OF ANIMALS, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE WAHHHH WAHHHHH WAHHHHHH.'

THAT ABSOLUTELY MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL. WHAT NASTY PIECES OF ****. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Be a completely different story if it was the other way around.
Targeting an old man , i would deck her idc
Anytime I see a video of someone abusing an animal.... I can't even describe the levels of rage I feel.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Paternity fraud

man, nothing makes me go ape sh*t like that.
What did he do??? Idc elderly people can be *******s.
child abuse and rape
Anything relating to abuse or the mistreating of animals

Posted from TSR Mobile
Littering.
Reply 15
People standing around doing **** all makes it worse.
trash girl
The state of the world. especially Europe at the moment.
Original post by Sough38
Factory farming and the amount of people that seem to be ok with it.

Yeah its clear those animals are going through hell, yeah its true those animals are being tortured and clearly feel pain and suffering like humans, but those animals taste good so that makes everything ok. :angry:

Then they think they have the right to be offended when someone finds that attitude disgusting. 'OMG HOW DARE YOU NEGATIVELY JUDGE ME FOR NOT GIVING A **** ABOUT THE TORTURE OF ANIMALS, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE WAHHHH WAHHHHH WAHHHHHH.'

THAT ABSOLUTELY MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL. WHAT NASTY PIECES OF ****. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Be a completely different story if it was the other way around.

I'm okay with it :smile:
paedos. I'm not being funny, If I saw one in public I'd probably get arrested after i'm done with em. Disgusting little *******

Quick Reply

Latest