The Student Room Group

Feelings pls go away

I think I am starting to get feelings for this girl at my 6th form who I have never spoken to (this happens). She is soooo cute, and I want her to be my partner in quest for A*AA. I am trying to suppress these feelings though, and its actually harder than i thought.

She isnt in my classes, and I see her around. Idk if I should go for it, because I don't want to get bad grades as I have heard that can happen with relationships in 6th form and I think I am okay looking but not enough for a girls standards.
Reply 1
I think you should make an attempt but if she doesn't seem interested then don't push it. If she is interested, then go with it, just don't put too much focus on the relationship over your grades. One of my friends started a relationship in year 12 and they both ended up as A* students and are still together 3 years on - basically, don't stress over it :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Kia_72
I think you should make an attempt but if she doesn't seem interested then don't push it. If she is interested, then go with it, just don't put too much focus on the relationship over your grades. One of my friends started a relationship in year 12 and they both ended up as A* students and are still together 3 years on - basically, don't stress over it :smile:

Hmmm, also how to talk to a girl if she isn't i your classes? Wait until they are alone and then introduce yourself?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Hmmm, also how to talk to a girl if she isn't i your classes? Wait until they are alone and then introduce yourself?

Do you have a common room? Are you in year 12? (by which I mean if group friendships are already well established like in upper sixth then the difficulty level increases).

If you have a common room then keep an ear out for conversations or events (yes, I am actually promoting eavesdropping) and see if you can somehow work yourself into the conversations going on. Make sure she's aware of you before actually asking her out because I know a lot of girls who get freaked out when someone they don't know comes up to them in school and immediately asks them out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending