The Student Room Group

I am attracted to women's feet, what to do?

I am attracted to women's feet.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by robertpiktos

My fanyasy is to kiss women's feet but I am afraid I will be percieved as a freak.
My fanyasy is to kiss women's feet but I am afraid I will be percieved as a freak.

100% guaranteed you will be perceived as a freak
as long as you do not act out your fantasies on unsuspecting ladies you will be fine

Only kiss ur gf's feet. Easy
Original post by the bear
as long as you do not act out your fantasies on unsuspecting ladies you will be fine

Of course not.
I will only do it with the woman I am with, but still I am ashamed to do it.
Of course not.
I will only do it with the woman I am with, but still I am ashamed to do it.

maybe she is into it as well...

there are far worse perversions :redface:**
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Only kiss ur gf's feet. Easy

Of course.

I don't have a girlfriend at the moment, but still I am ashamed to ask for it when I'm with a girl.
The neurological reason for this (and the reason people don't tend to be attracted to elbows or wrists) is that the sensory cortex of your brain that received input from genitals is right to the bit that receives input from feet. So if some neurons sprout to the adjacent area, you begin to associate the feet with sexual pleasure.

Of course.

I don't have a girlfriend at the moment, but still I am ashamed to ask for it when I'm with a girl.

Ashamed? Why?? Its extremely common, girls might react negatively if you're a teenager but most women will be indifferent and happy to indulge you

I have foot fetish and it is a gift from the gods
watch Quentin Tarantino movies
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Ashamed? Why?? Its extremely common, girls might react negatively if you're a teenager but most women will be indifferent and happy to indulge you

I have foot fetish and it is a gift from the gods

In what way is it a gift from the gods?!?

It's a curse from the gods.
Reply 13
Consult a sheikh.
In what way is it a gift from the gods?!?

It's a curse from the gods.

Sex is a tasty icy cream. Sex with a foot fetish is the same tasty ice cream with sauce, sherbet, 6 flakes and unlimited refills and toppings
Reply 15
Lick your feet 😂
Reply 16
Aren't you also the guy who said we should have 0 friends and do work every second of the day including holidays and weekends?
Buy some nice heels and hug them all day long.

It's called foot fetish and there is nothing wrong with it. It's in fact one of the most commons fetish in the world :yep:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Lil08
Consult a sheikh.

What if a sheikh is into it as well?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending