The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DibbyDabby
Im alright thanks, currently trying to get my personal statement down to the right number of characters !
How about you ?

Glad to hear it! Ahh that sounds difficult to do!
I'm alright thanks - just taking some maths notes :smile:

@CheeseIsVeg are you returning for a bit? :K:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by CheeseIsVeg

Replied properly in How are you Feeling - only juat realised I didn't manage to finish my response:facepalm:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123

Replied properly in How are you Feeling - only juat realised I didn't manage to finish my response:facepalm:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:console:I've been there too Sis
It's all ok. Deap breaths. VAL. And relax.
BAKE OFF TONIGHT OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
I will be off TSR soon to work in order to be able to watch bake off and then read, really enjoying my book atm :wink:Would reccommend :wink:
@ForestShadow Eragon is soo good, you were right :biggrin:

I will be off TSR soon to work in order to be able to watch bake off and then read, really enjoying my book atm :wink:Would reccommend :wink:

haha wait to you read eldest then, and then after that, youll get knocked out by inheritance :holmes:

bake offs going to channel 4 tho :erm:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:ahee:
I forgot about Bake Off! The glory (terrors :afraid:) of Val shall be witnessed today :tongue: Thanks so much for reminding me! :hugs:
Eragon? :K:
Seen the film, the book has been on my booklist for a long time! Really should get round to that soon...
Posted from TSR Mobile
+2
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ForestShadow
haha wait to you read eldest then, and then after that, youll get knocked out by inheritance :holmes:
bake offs going to channel 4 tho :erm:

:rofl: yeah :ahee:
I know :emo:Last good series, maybe the last one I watch :emo::emo:

Original post by Matrix123
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:ahee:
I forgot about Bake Off! The glory (terrors :afraid:) of Val shall be witnessed today :tongue: Thanks so much for reminding me! :hugs:
Eragon? :K:
Seen the film, the book has been on my booklist for a long time! Really should get round to that soon...
Posted from TSR Mobile

:ahee: :ahee: :ahee:
HOW COULD U FORGET GBBO? :shock: :afraid:XD :toofunny: :jumphug: :naughty: shouldn't have forgotten sis :colonhash: I'll forgive you because of AS but mark my words :indiff:
:tongue:
haha I've not seen the film but aparrently its worse than my Spanish :rofl:READ IT OMGso gooddddddd
Original post by ForestShadow

lmao are you a girl
XD
change it to 258 XD

:rofl: yeah :ahee:
I know :emo:Last good series, maybe the last one I watch :emo::emo:

:ahee: :ahee: :ahee:
HOW COULD U FORGET GBBO? :shock: :afraid:XD :toofunny: :jumphug: :naughty: shouldn't have forgotten sis :colonhash: I'll forgive you because of AS but mark my words :indiff:
:tongue:
haha I've not seen the film but aparrently its worse than my Spanish :rofl:READ IT OMGso gooddddddd

:erm: :bawling:
Hahaha that range of emotions :lol:
Val :toofunny:
Thanks sis!:hugs: I will try not to forget from now on :redface: but the issues with Channel 4 and Sue and Mel leaving are just... :cry2:
Haha, I found it entertaining at the time but I wouldn't call it a great movie :tongue:
Shall do! (At some point in my life)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest