The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Leicester private accommodation

Are there any freshers moving into Oxford court private accommodation and will be attending University of Leicester?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Lois_kay
Are there any freshers moving into Oxford court private accommodation and will be attending University of Leicester?

I'm pretty sure you will come across mainly DMU students but you'll make course friends! I'm going to be living in a private house on the same side of town as you and will be walking in to uni :smile:
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

I am! I'm staying at flat 41 wbu

Tbh, oxford court will be mainly if not completely dmu students, given it is based just across the road from dmu.
Original post by samiz20891
Tbh, oxford court will be mainly if not completely dmu students, given it is based just across the road from dmu.

Might be different this year though. A lot of Leicester students that went through clearing got placed into Oxford Court
Original post by savraervaer
Might be different this year though. A lot of Leicester students that went through clearing got placed into Oxford Court

Thats interesting as normally the focus on other accomodation first, maybe the demand was higher or there were quite a few people in clearing. The good thing is it is only about a mile away from uni and there will be quite a few socials. There will be a large student base around oxford street anyway, so OP should be fine.
Reply 6
I am! I'm staying at flat 41 wbu
flat 13
flat 13[/QU

Have you found any other groups for people living at Oxford Court??
I can't find anything
Reply 8
[QUOTE="savraervaer;67552326"]
flat 13[/QU

Have you found any other groups for people living at Oxford Court??
I can't find anything
looool i found like 2 other people
Reply 9
Did you guys pick Oxford Court by choice?
Original post by Jemimax
Did you guys pick Oxford Court by choice?

lool nope. All the other accommodations have apparently already been taken.
I'm on the transfer list though
Reply 11
lool nope. All the other accommodations have apparently already been taken.
I'm on the transfer list though

How did you get on that list. I really dont want this accommodation
Reply 12
i went to see the accommodation today, its so nice
Original post by Jemimax
How did you get on that list. I really dont want this accommodation

you need to send an email to the accommodation office
i went to see the accommodation today, its so nice

Great, I heard they renovated the place. Did you take any pictures by any chance? and do you know if parking is available nearby?
Reply 15
Great, I heard they renovated the place. Did you take any pictures by any chance? and do you know if parking is available nearby?
http://www.urbanstudentlife.com/leicester/oxfordcourt/ <----- theres pics on the website and nope theres no parking, i parked on the side of the road
Reply 16
http://www.urbanstudentlife.com/leicester/oxfordcourt/ <----- theres pics on the website and nope theres no parking, i parked on the side of the road

I changes frim nixon court. Are the pics representative of the accomodation. Im in flat 39
Reply 17
Original post by zozokon
I changes frim nixon court. Are the pics representative of the accomodation. Im in flat 39
yeah it is, and i know someone living near you
How would we get to Leicester uni ??
Reply 19
How would we get to Leicester uni ??

Literally a straught road down

Quick Reply

Latest