The Student Room Group

Cute guy in one of my classes... how do I talk to them?

I noticed a guy in one of my classes today, and usually I don't find people hot that quickly. Anyway, he started talking (not to me) and I thought he was cute and friendly and I'd like to be his friend or maybe more.

How do I start a relationship (not necessarily romantic) with him? I haven't spoken to him before and in our class we are sat at different ends of the classroom and I don't want to randomly sit beside him one day. Ah!!

Maybe I shouldn't bother. Too much stress. :'(

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Approch him, introduce yourself, ask about his hobbies :smile:
Original post by hateme
Approch him, introduce yourself, ask about his hobbies :smile:

Is it not weird, a stranger coming up to you and talking to you? I mean, I don't want to be weird to him or anything.

I tried talking to a guy I didn't know the other day (not because I thought he was hot, just because he was a friend of my best friend), but he never talked to me after and we never became friends. Don't want that to happen again.
Reply 3
Original post by Athena64
Is it not weird, a stranger coming up to you and talking to you? I mean, I don't want to be weird to him or anything.

I tried talking to a guy I didn't know the other day (not because I thought he was hot, just because he was a friend of my best friend), but he never talked to me after and we never became friends. Don't want that to happen again.

Its not that weird tbh, boys like it when girls approach them too
You are in the same class so its not like u have never seen each other before

Some people are reclusive, you won't know till you speak to him
Be yourself and be nice:smile:
Original post by hateme
Its not that weird tbh, boys like it when girls approach them too
You are in the same class so its not like u have never seen each other before

Some people are reclusive, you won't know till you speak to him
Be yourself and be nice:smile:

Thanks I'll try! :smile:

Are there any tips to not let your nervousness show? I'd rather we be friend first, I don't want to spook him by having my attractions already obvious.
Dont do anything, just see if something evolves. If a glance is returned, a glance can become a flashing eyelash/widening pupils which eventually develops in to a sort of courtship ritual and then ****ing.
Only thing i thought of was dropping a pen next to him , and letting him pick it up. idek why
just come out and say I want to have sex with you, usually works
Original post by ZakatSawmSalat
Dont do anything, just see if something evolves. If a glance is returned, a glance can become a flashing eyelash/widening pupils which eventually develops in to a sort of courtship ritual and then ****ing.

Oh, sure. I'll compulsively stare at him then. Thx. :wink:
Original post by PrinceOfOrange
just come out and say I want to have sex with you, usually works

Too much of a virgin.

Ooh, another question: Are boys okay with blushy awkward virgin girls?
Oh, sure. I'll compulsively stare at him then. Thx. :wink:

Just allow stuff to happen. I gather flirting is a natural subconscious process rather than a forced one.
Original post by ZakatSawmSalat
Just allow stuff to happen. I gather flirting is a natural subconscious process rather than a forced one.

Ah, sure! Thanks. I'll try it.
Too much of a virgin.

Depends on what he's like. If he's alpha then probably not.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Only thing i thought of was dropping a pen next to him , and letting him pick it up. idek why

:rofl: :lol:
I will definitely go to you for future advice :rofl:

Spoiler

Original post by PrinceOfOrange
Depends on what he's like. If he's alpha then probably not.

He's not an alpha I don't think. I'll try try and be normal, though. I'm not a flirter.
It's weird because this guy in my form followed me & liked my insta pic. So when I see him I can't find myself to talk to him 🙈
Thanks for the help guys.

Also, what if he's already got a girlfriend? How do I find out? I don't want to get too attached.
Too much of a virgin.

YES
Pfft. I hope it works for you.

At least I'm not alone in going for it.
Reply 19
Thanks I'll try! :smile:

Are there any tips to not let your nervousness show? I'd rather we be friend first, I don't want to spook him by having my attractions already obvious.

Just be you, don't flirt yet you should get to know him first.
If you decide u like him then act like you do but don't be too obvious, just caually flirt. If you want to go out ask him after a few weeks of knowing him
He's human like u, theres no need to be nervous:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending