The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Kingswood 1 2016 Accomodation flatmates

Scroll to see replies

Just realised the room number is displayed on the car parking pass and arrivals pass you receive after completing the check in, it's in the address line so i've got mine!

@Rumenaaa317 @LucyON1998
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Original post by BillieRose
Maybe it'll update now we've completed it? When did you do yours?

I did mine yesterday but some people got it straight away, by the way, do you have Twitter or something like that to talk on? It's alright talking here but sometimes I don't get the notif for some reason :/
Original post by Rumenaaa317
I did mine yesterday but some people got it straight away, by the way, do you have Twitter or something like that to talk on? It's alright talking here but sometimes I don't get the notif for some reason :/

Yeah i mostly use insta and Facebook really, you can add me on those if you'd like, did you see my other post I tagged you in about the room number?
Yeah i mostly use insta and Facebook really, you can add me on those if you'd like, did you see my other post I tagged you in about the room number?

Yeah I saw it just now as I scrolled up lol, this is what I mean about not getting the notifs 😣 Lol, I'll check mine, which one are you in?
(edited 7 years ago)
Yeah I saw it just now as I scrolled up lol, this is what I mean about not getting the notifs 😣 Lol, I'll check mine, which one are you in? And that's cool, I use Facebook and IG too, but it's easier to find me on IG, my username is rumenaaa317 :smile:

Mines C221 you? Followed you on insta :smile:

Mine is C116, I guess we aren't in the same halls? :smile:

Followed you back :smile: But both of ours are C, and as far as I know there's I think 3 different places which is A,B,C. So we might be in the same hall, or close. Let's see when we get there :smile:
Followed you back :smile: But both of ours are C, and as far as I know there's I think 3 different places which is A,B,C. So we might be in the same hall, or close. Let's see when we get there :smile:

I think it might be like C block or something? Depends on how many rooms they have per block but we could be in the same building :smile:
I think it might be like C block or something? Depends on how many rooms they have per block but we could be in the same building :smile:

Yeah we both are in block C, which I'm pretty sure is in the same building :smile:
Yeah we both are in block C, which I'm pretty sure is in the same building :smile:

Have you started packing :smile:?
Not yet, I haven't chosen my time slot :smile: dos you get the email about choosing a time slot and stuff? Because if you've done that you can find out which room you are in :smile:

I haven't had that e-mail yet, do you think there was something I was supposed to do that I haven't?
Original post by LucyON1998
I haven't had that e-mail yet, do you think there was something I was supposed to do that I haven't?

Just realised that I haven't completed online enrolment yet :smile:
Just realised that I haven't completed online enrolment yet :smile:

Aw lol bless, let me know which room you get once you get that email, good luck on enrolling haha, I've chosen the 4-6 slot :smile:
Im arriving at 12-2 :smile: Did either of you manage to get a freshers' wrist band? I didnt get to :frown:(
Im arriving at 12-2 :smile: Did either of you manage to get a freshers' wrist band? I didnt get to :frown:(

No I didn't either :/, I'll be attending other events though, did you get the email? and I don't think I properly introduced myself? I don't even remember but my names Rumena (as you probably have guessed), I'm guessing yours is.. Lucy? :smile: I haven't spoken to anyone in my halls yet, those I have spoken to aren't in my halls, I'm beginning to think they might have put me in the males hall! :frown:
No I didn't either :/, I'll be attending other events though, did you get the email? and I don't think I properly introduced myself? I don't even remember but my names Rumena (as you probably have guessed), I'm guessing yours is.. Lucy? :smile: I haven't spoken to anyone in my halls yet, those I have spoken to aren't in my halls, I'm beginning to think they might have put me in the males hall! :frown:

Ah that's kind of good ahah, at least we can do something together maybe if everyone else is at an event? :smile: I am in C206 so again I'm block C, hopefully that means we are near each other! Yeah my name is Lucy ahah, nice to meet you. I haven't found anybody either dw
Ah that's kind of good ahah, at least we can do something together maybe if everyone else is at an event? :smile: I am in C206 so again I'm block C, hopefully that means we are near each other! Yeah my name is Lucy ahah, nice to meet you. I haven't found anybody either dw

Yeah we can go to events if you want :smile: I genuinely think they've given me a place at the boys/male halls because my room number seems a bit off. Plus they've already made 2 mistakes with my application so I won't be surprised if they accidentally thought I was a male or gave me the wrong room number lol, but we are in the same block still so we will see each other :smile: Also, I don't always get the notifs on student room for some reason, so it would be better to message on something else, do you have Twitter, IG or Facebook? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending