The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sam and Aaron Taylor-Johnson
Reply 2
well angelina jolie is 41, jennifer lopez is 45 and jennifer aniston is 47 and they are still getting hyped about to this day

so if shes hot to begin with and stays in shape then yeah i guess so.
Reply 3
Original post by Allie4
well angelina jolie is 41, jennifer lopez is 45 and jennifer aniston is 47 and they are still getting hyped about to this day

so if shes hot to begin with and stays in shape then yeah i guess so.

jennifer anniston is no longer a head turner. For her age she is attractive, but she's definitely not the head turner she was in 1995

angelina jolie - haven't seen much of her lately so won't comment.

jennifer lopez is a rare specimen, probably around 99th percentile in terms of looks [for her age], and also she is still a head turner and can compete with much younger women in terms of beauty. I am shocked at how well she's aged tbh.

generally speaking after about 25/26 most womens prime is over and they start to decline. Some more quickly than others. whilst women can be still attractive in their 40's, relatively few of them can still turn heads. By turn heads im talking like the 8/10 region in terms of looks.

my view that most womens prime is over by 25/26 is supported by dating studies which show that women are most popular at age 20 - 22 and then their market value starts to decline. A man is most popular online at ages 29- 31 and then his market value starts to decline.

yes, there are still some 40 year old women who can turn heads but it's not that common.
Reply 4
it depends....this is why ****s exist..
If they're hot, they're hot. I've been with a couple cougars in the past and it was some of the best sex I've ever had too tbh.
Original post by WoodyMKC
If they're hot, they're hot. I've been with a couple cougars in the past and it was some of the best sex I've ever had too tbh.

Some older looking women don't even look that old and are quite sexy. Say what :gasp:
Original post by queen-bee
Some older looking women don't even look that old and are quite sexy. Say what :gasp:

Indeed :u: Yeah, quite a while ago now. From my limited experience I found older women to be much less inhibited in bed, could be that they've done it a tonne of times and it's no big deal to them anymore I guess.
Indeed :u: Yeah, quite a while ago now. From my limited experience I found older women to be much less inhibited in bed, could be that they've done it a tonne of times and it's no big deal to them anymore I guess.

Was there a large age gap?
Reply 9
Of course they get noticed, you're not in the bin past 35. And style depends on the person and what they feel comfortable in but having a range of styles is better really, especially at an age where a lot of women say they actually start to feel really comfortable with themselves for the first time.

Also, lol "market value" in this thread.
Was there a large age gap?

Oh yeah. I was 19 with the first one and I think 21 with the second one. The first one was 38, the second one, I didn't get her age but I'd say she was in her early 40s. I think age gaps don't matter so much when it's just sex tbh.
Oh yeah. I was 19 with the first one and I think 21 with the second one. The first one was 38, the second one, I didn't get her age but I'd say she was in her early 40s. I think age gaps don't matter so much when it's just sex tbh.

Whoah! Must've been one hell of an experience.
Whoah! Must've been one hell of an experience.

Speaking from similar experiences, it is.
Original post by Drewski
Speaking from similar experiences, it is.

Damn,you're also into Cougars? What about us younger females :sad:
Damn,you're also into Cougars? What about us younger females :sad:

I'm fully committed to equal opportunities.
Original post by Drewski
I'm fully committed to equal opportunities.

What opportunities would these be? :curious:
I'm no expert on sexual psychology, but it's pretty clear to me that the obvious attractive traits are youth and athleticism/general health. That would be the same for any animal. Plus there's the whole thing about big boobs = good mother.

These famous older women being cited, are generally either exceptional or working very hard at preserving youthful looks - they're not in some kind of niche attractive older woman thing. They simply look younger (and by implication healthier) than they are.

If your living isn't dependent on your looks to that degree (i.e. actress etc) then for most people, I reckon they hit their peak around 18-20 for women and 20-22 for men. By modern standards, I think this is just because of lifestyle. This whole gym/fitness thing is an extraordinary amount of work. People of student age just don't feel it because of their relatively high levels of free time.

Most women, within a few years of leaving university will not have the time to devote to hardcore exercise, they probably eat and drink differently - and their bodies change. Not saying they're not attractive, but they're not 18 anymore.
What opportunities would these be? :curious:

Everybody gets a fair crack of the whip, age isn't really a factor.

Though, in fairness, I'm no longer in the young category myself, so girls of 18-22/23 are less likely to be interested.
Original post by Drewski
Everybody gets a fair crack of the whip, age isn't really a factor.

Though, in fairness, I'm no longer in the young category myself, so girls of 18-22/23 are less likely to be interested.

So even someone who's 50 or say 60?
You never know,some girls also like going for older guys,myself included
Original post by Anonymous
Are older women (say in their 40's) attractive to look at if they are in shape and wear nice clothing? Or do men only really look at the body of younger girls?

If any, what kind of style suits older women best the feminine stype with ling hair and a skirt, the fit looking gym rat woman in sports best or just a smart look in trousers?

Just wondered lol, even though i guess not many older men use tsr.

Certainly not the smart look. Unless you are specifically trying to appeal to a wealthy man or wise man to settle down with. If you just want to test the waters and get noticed it should be quite obvious that looking young, fit, large breasted and boobed and well dressed in a beautiful rather than 'smart' manner is what will get you the most attention.

To be wholly blunt why would you date an older woman over a younger woman if they had similar earnings/career prospects? Which by 30 vs 40 is often the case. The answer is you would not. So either look younger to beat the competition or settle for a less desirable candidate yourself...

Latest

Trending

Trending