Scroll to see replies

My team:

Romero
Darmian Smalling Mensah Rojo

Schneiderlin/Carrcik
Hererra/Fellaini Pogba

Young Rashford Memphis
Original post by NathanW18
Jones is injured again. I don't understand how he is still here. **** player and never fit.

He'll be gone by Jan / Tubaneze will replace him
More likely one of the two covering Shaw at LB, hopefully TFM. Would think he would be more likely to give Smalling a game at CB before one of those two unless he's really not impressed Jose. But you'd think Jose would like him, with his height and physicality, plus we know he can partner Blind.
I think Darmian is our second choice LB. He's our second choice RB too, but hopefully Fosu-Monstah will be pushing him for that spot soon.
Jones is injured again.

:laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Every injury Jones gets now is a Ballon d'Or he'll have by the end of his career.

Quote me.
Jones is basically our Diaby now.
Mr Phil 'Always Injured' Jones? Give him a four-year contract until 2019 at £120,000 per week!

.. with an option to extend.
Original post by Fizzel
Jones is basically our Diaby now.

Minus the talent
Original post by swirly
Minus the talent

Prime Diaby (that two week period where he was fit and kept smashing the ball into the roof of the net after unstoppable runs from midfield) or current Pogba?
Worst thing about Diaby was so good Wenger just couldn't let the idea of him coming back go.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Prime Diaby (that two week period where he was fit and kept smashing the ball into the roof of the net after unstoppable runs from midfield) or current Pogba?

Prime Diaby, not even a contest.

Wbu?
Original post by trapking
Squad travelling to Rotterdam:

De Gea, Romero, Johnstone, Darmian, Bailly, Blind, Fosu-Mensah, Rojo, Smalling,Carrick,Fellaini, Herrera, Mata, Memphis, Pogba, Schnerderlin,Young, Ibrahimovic,Martial and Rashford

No Rooney YAS! But no Mhiki? wtf :frown:

Read reports today too that Mhiki isn't particularly happy with Mourinho playing him out of his preferred #10 position since Rooney always gets first preference there. Hopefully this isn't true otherwise it will be another Di Maria type situation and we will lose another quality player.

Love Fosu-Mensah, wouldn't mind seeing hi in the fold tbh
I don't see why we dont' ease Mkhitaryan in at CF/CAM as I'm not as keen on Rooney as I once was. We know he had a bad first half in the derby, but in all games he's came off of the bench for he's been amazing imo, even in a position he's claimed to have said he's not happy about.
Pressure of a derby so early in his Man Utd career (not really an excuse), recovering from injury (I know he was clearly fit enough to play but it must've been in his mind as he aggravated and injury and he's out for 10 days or so, probably why he's not in the team for Europa @trapking
Mata at 10 maybe but wouldn't mind seeing Ibrahimovic and Rashford with former at 10 as he likes to drop deep. Smalling has a chance to stake a claim for a place - suspension not helpful to securing a place at the start but Blind's intelligence could be a valuable tool in midfield.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jones is injured again. I don't understand how he is still here. **** player and never fit.

Di Maria was also **** in many of the games he played in. Yeah, Van Gaal takes some blame, but you can't blame Van Gaal for Di Maria being unable to make simple passes.

Oh come on.. he's not a **** player.......

Spoiler

Reply 3035
Original post by Kenan and Kel

Diaby no contest. If he was actually fit he'd have won more Balon D'ors than Ronaldo.
Original post by PharaohFromSpace
Oh come on.. he's not a **** player.......

Spoiler

He is, though. He has never looked competent, apart from some of his performances in his first season here. I expect him to make multiple mistakes in every appearance he makes. I don't trust him at all.

I don't know what other people see in him, because I see an awful player.
His greatest asset to me would seemingly be his athleticism, but when it comes with recurring injury that has to be questioned. He's got heart and commitment but he doesn't seem blessed with defensive instinct as such.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Decent looking team.

XI: De Gea, Darmian, Bailly, Smalling, Rojo, Herrera, Schneiderlin, Mata, Pogba, Martial, Rashford
Subs: Romero, Fosu-Mensah, Carrick, Fellaini, Memphis, Young, Zlatan

Surprised not to see either FM or Carrick start. Otherwise, Rojo and Darmian have to prove themselves, and i guess Smalling has to also prove himself to Jose given his lack of starts thus far.
(edited 7 years ago)
Mourinho obviously resting our key players with Zlatan, Blind and Fellaini left out.

Latest