The Student Room Group

Is there something that makes you so disgustingly angry?

Scroll to see replies

The situation in Syria And other places across the globe experiencing famine,bloodshed of innocent men,women and children.
Reply 41
People who press the button to cross the road when it's already been pressed.*
Original post by Rk2k14
That smug face.
Pass me the Desert Eagle.

[video="youtube;YJ_OaoKyOlE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ_OaoKyOlE[/video]

Peirs morgan or the trophy hunter? Or both?
HI
Reply 44
innocent children, animals and people being attacked

makes my blood boil. if you've got issues take it out on yourself ffs!
Evil acts or words towards the vulnerable or animals. And people who stand by and let it happen.

Pretty much everyone falls into one of those categories, hence why I prefer animals over humans.
Reply 46
Original post by Spock's Socks
Anything relating to abuse or the mistreating of animals

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree with you. That includes eating animals and their byproducts too. People are really deluded if they think otherwise.
Reply 47
Also, when you go McDonald's drive thru and the cashier is way too pretty to be working there, and you just hope they figure their life out someday.
How people think it's cool to pick up their nose right in front of you so blatantly it's absolutely disgusting omg
spoilt rich kids and people that come out with really mean and ignorant comments/opinions about the poor or people on benefits
Kicking pregnant women in the stomach, North Korea's nuke testing, speed cameras, traffic wardens, bad customer service, multiculturalism. Probably more.
Original post by swirly
Millions of cows, pigs, and chickens are slaughtered everyday in places literally called 'slaughterhouses', but all of a sudden someone kills a giraffe and the world goes crazy.

World is full of hypocrites.

I don't think it's hypocrisy but rather that those animals exist and are bred to be slaughtered whereas a giraffe isn't (maybe in China?)
Original post by swirly
Millions of cows, pigs, and chickens are slaughtered everyday in places literally called 'slaughterhouses', but all of a sudden someone kills a giraffe and the world goes crazy.

World is full of hypocrites.

Both are completely different. People kill chickens/cows for meat. People kill giraffes for no reason which is totally unacceptable.
Plus, many people are turning vegans these days.
A video where these group of guys beat up a girl and set her on fire, all on cam.
Who wants the link? It's on liveleak. And it's so graphic your stomach will churn.
Original post by Carthaginian
A video where these group of guys beat up a girl and set her on fire, all on cam.
Who wants the link? It's on liveleak. And it's so graphic your stomach will churn.

Saw a bit of that last year if it's the same one I think you mean but had to stop. The vigilante justice/one where she's accused of murdering someone and the crowd goes for her?
Original post by joey11223
Saw a bit of that last year if it's the same one I think you mean but had to stop. The vigilante justice/one where she's accused of murdering someone and the crowd goes for her?

Yeah, I think.
Reply 57
KD joining GSW
Anyway there's tons of things obviously but although obvious and everyone really feels the same I'd just go with rape. They say an eye for an eye makes the world blind, but if you cut out a rapists eyes...they can't do it again....the world is safer. It ****s people up for years after the event and it effects their entire life.
I'm gonna say something that just happened to me this week. So I signed up for a free trial with ancestry because my dad was very interested in discovering his families past and history and over the free trial period the hints lead to nothing about our family. I then cancelled the free trial and they took £120 out of my dads account. It was supposed to be a 2 week free trial wtf. Anyway I don't know why they did this and have emailed them regarding this issue, hopefully my dad gets his money back.

Other than that Racism and benefit scroungers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest