The Student Room Group

University of Pleven Medical School - Feb 2017

Hey, i've just finished my A Levels and planning on enrolling to Pleven University in February 2017. If anyone else is planning to enroll, feel free to use this thread for any discussions.

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I'm going to Pleven too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Hi guys! I'm applying to either Pleven or Plovdiv in the next couple of days. Do you guys have any insight as to what the pass marks/drop out rates are for these two? I know that other medical universities may set a very high pass mark so there is a high drop out rate. (I am a UK student just finished my a levels) :smile:

Thanks a lot
Original post by medico123
Hi guys! I'm applying to either Pleven or Plovdiv in the next couple of days. Do you guys have any insight as to what the pass marks/drop out rates are for these two? I know that other medical universities may set a very high pass mark so there is a high drop out rate. (I am a UK student just finished my a levels) :smile:

Thanks a lot

From what I've heard, you don't have to worry about that at Pleven!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Nice, how did you guys do in your a levels? Where abouts are you guys from?
Reply 5
Also, which agency did you use to apply to Pleven 😊
Reply 6
hello im planning on goin on too can i ask did you hear about any entrance exam ?
Reply 7
Original post by svltzc
hello im planning on goin on too can i ask did you hear about any entrance exam ?

Hey yeah, I got my offer and now have to sit this entrance exam. It's apparently quite easy.
Reply 8
Heyy can i ask where are you from? You know like im so excited because new place and new people and want to know the people before i go so i can get use to the place easily
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Osmal069
Also, which agency did you use to apply to Pleven 😊

I am thinking of applying on my own. The process seems easy have to work on the translation and legalization .

I emailed the Uni and they said we accept applicants who apply directly to the uni or through any agent the university website provides a list of Authorized representatives of their University . You can find the list in the admission section www.mu-pleven.bg . A lot of agencies can be a scam so choose wisely .
Hope you find it helpful :^_^:
Reply 10
Original post by A.mia123
Hey yeah, I got my offer and now have to sit this entrance exam. It's apparently quite easy.

Congrats you got a place . If you don't mind me asking what were your grades of Biology and Chemistry in A' and As levels ?
Reply 11
Original post by svltzc
Heyy can i ask where are you from? You know like im so excited because new place and new people and want to know the people before i go so i can get use to the place easily

So you are going congratulation . What were your grades in Biology and Chemistry ?
Reply 12
Original post by _AK_
So you are going congratulation . What were your grades in Biology and Chemistry ?

Around 80s and university requires 62 and above
Reply 13
Original post by svltzc
Around 80s and university requires 62 and above

Mine in 84% bio and 73% chem . But the admission form states 75% or high ?
Reply 14
Original post by _AK_
Mine in 84% bio and 73% chem . But the admission form states 75% or high ?

see this is from the university page " A secondary-school-leaving certificate with a statement of marks including the subjects of Biology and Chemistry. The average mark in Biology and Chemistry should be equal or higher than 62% of the possible maximum in the country '' idk about 75% :\
Reply 15
Hi guys! I'm assuming all of you are planning on going to Pleven MU in feb? If so, hey! I'm going there too!
Reply 16
Original post by svltzc
see this is from the university page " A secondary-school-leaving certificate with a statement of marks including the subjects of Biology and Chemistry. The average mark in Biology and Chemistry should be equal or higher than 62% of the possible maximum in the country '' idk about 75% :\

Yeah you're right. I had an old admission form , which stated 75% . Anyways Mrs Petya Radeva sent me new admission form I filled and along with my passport and Result , emailed it to her. Can you please tell when did you get your conditional offer ? or you directly got acceptance ?
Reply 17
*acceptance letter
Reply 18
Original post by _AK_
Yeah you're right. I had an old admission form , which stated 75% . Anyways Mrs Petya Radeva sent me new admission form I filled and along with my passport and Result , emailed it to her. Can you please tell when did you get your conditional offer ? or you directly got acceptance ?

They usually send the conditional in a day or two, and then require you to send in all the legalized documents. I spoke to Petya and she said all the legalized documents should be submitted before October 3rd. it doesnt give you much time to get everything done, but good luck!
Reply 19
Original post by A.mia123

you're sitting an entrance exam for Pleven? I didn't know there was an entrance exam.. they dont mention it on the website. or are you talking about a different uni?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending