The Student Room Group

Find it difficult to get feelings helppp

I'm a guy, don't really have trouble with girls butttt most well all the people I've spoken to , I can't get feelings for , idk if I'm too picky or what but it'd be nice to get feelings 😂
Reply 1
Give it time! You can't really control who you're attracted to - it might be that you only develop feelings after you've spent a lot of time with them!
pretend you're dicking them down
Reply 3
Original post by zainyyyyy
pretend you're dicking them down

Yeah that's a good point fair play
Reply 4
Original post by neriine
Give it time! You can't really control who you're attracted to - it might be that you only develop feelings after you've spent a lot of time with them!

Yeah but I haven't been like properly attracted to anyone in ageeeeees
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a guy, don't really have trouble with girls butttt most well all the people I've spoken to , I can't get feelings for , idk if I'm too picky or what but it'd be nice to get feelings 😂

Consider yourself lucky, I often get them before I have even conversed with said girl.
Reply 6
Yeah but I haven't been like properly attracted to anyone in ageeeeees

tbh i'm the same in that :/ I've had like, one crush before but even when I'm in a relationship I don't really remember having deep feelings! Whenever anyone told me they loved me I was just like 'yeah right. You're 16!' (my last relationship was... a while back lmao studying took over for a couple of years)
But I don't think it's anything to worry about! These things come and go I guess! :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 7
Consider yourself lucky, I often get them before I have even conversed with said girl.

😂 better something than nothing though
you're a sociopath, it's okay
Reply 9
Original post by neriine
tbh i'm the same in that :/ I've had like, one crush before but even when I'm in a relationship I don't really remember having deep feelings! Whenever anyone told me they loved me I was just like 'yeah right. You're 16!' (my last relationship was... a while back lmao studying took over for a couple of years)
But I don't think it's anything to worry about! These things come and go I guess! :biggrin:

More of the going than the coming 😂
Reply 10
More of the going than the coming 😂

lololol you can say that again 😂
Thanks orange prince, unfortunately I can empathise so not the case
Look up demisexual. Maybe you have to get to know someone deeply before loving them.

I have problems like that too, with few exceptions. It's okay. Teens aren't sexy.

Quick Reply