The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hair or no hair I don't mind
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
Hair or no hair I don't mind

That's amazing. If only there were more women like you.
Chest hair of some kind is expected unless they are swimmers or are into fitness and really want to see their pecs.

Body hair elsewhere is okay, along as the pubic regions are trimmed (or shaved) from time to time and haven't been growing for over a decade.
Original post by TorpidPhil
That's amazing. If only there were more women like you.

Well it's just hair, there's really no need for people to make a big fuss about it
i hate hair on guys even on their legs. That's just me though.
I love hairy men.
It's a personal preference like how people like their music.

Personally I don't like that jazz.
Not too fussed about it but I don't want an overly hairy guy. I have a weird thing for snail trails on guys for some reason
Reply 9
I don't like much chest hair on a guy. I like a little 'snail trail' near the belly button. I don't like an overly hairy guy but it's not a deal reader by any means, just a preference :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Couldn't care less
I have EXTREMEL hairy legs, no word of a lie it's like a jungle, strangely no hair on back and like the smallest amount on chest- nevertheless most girls I know couldn't give too shits, but each to their own Yano
Two😑😑😑😑
Original post by Anonymous
I have EXTREMEL hairy legs, no word of a lie it's like a jungle, strangely no hair on back and like the smallest amount on chest- nevertheless most girls I know couldn't give too shits, but each to their own Yano
Reply 13
honestly couldn't care less as long as they don't smell!
i don't really like overly hairy guys but if its minimal i guess i wouldn't care

the way i see it, if you want me to shave and be hairless i expect the same from you :smile:
If a women doesn't like hair on a guy is she really a women?
I have a slight preference for hair but no hair can be attractive too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

if you don't like it, you can wax your legs and over the time, you're gonna get less and less hair
Reply 18
If a women doesn't like hair on a guy is she really a women?

an interesting way of deciding gender there buddy
Reply 19
Don't really care either way. No hair at all is a bit weird. As long as the pubic area is trimmed and not a mess I'm good

Latest

Trending

Trending