The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Applying to King's College, London

So, it's time to apply to university and I am looking at King's College University in London to study French and German. Is there any particular things that King's College like or don't like when looking at applications? Just want to get it right as this would be an incredible opportunity if I got the chance to study here.
It's hard to say as a student, rather than someone who is part of admissions, but I have a couple of friends who applied to the same department I did, having done the same foundation year course at the same uni and got similar grades. I got the offer and they didn't, and I can't comment on their personal statements but I know one thing I had which was different was relevant work experience. I'm not sure how you'd go about getting that for languages, but if you can then do! :smile: Good luck.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by RachaelBee
It's hard to say as a student, rather than someone who is part of admissions, but I have a couple of friends who applied to the same department I did, having done the same foundation year course at the same uni and got similar grades. I got the offer and they didn't, and I can't comment on their personal statements but I know one thing I had which was different was relevant work experience. I'm not sure how you'd go about getting that for languages, but if you can then do! :smile: Good luck.

Thankyou!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest