The Student Room Group

I can't get over my ex I think I'm going mental and depressed

Anon or delete.

This was my first serious relationship and we were together for 2 years. The relationship had ran its course. But I can't bear it that she left. It's driving me insane and making depressed. When I miss her I feel like I'm going to have a mental break down. I'm still trying ways to get in touch with her. I feel obsessive and it's not cool. I feel betrayed that she chose to leave me. I feel ashamed of myself but I can't help it but I'm struggling to cope. I'm scared I'm going to go all obsessed psycho over her.
Original post by Anonymous
Anon or delete.

This was my first serious relationship and we were together for 2 years. The relationship had ran its course. But I can't bear it that she left. It's driving me insane and making depressed. When I miss her I feel like I'm going to have a mental break down. I'm still trying ways to get in touch with her. I feel obsessive and it's not cool. I feel betrayed that she chose to leave me. I feel ashamed of myself but I can't help it but I'm struggling to cope. I'm scared I'm going to go all obsessed psycho over her.

Oh god I feel really sorry for you!:frown: I feel the same way about someone and I can understand how much it hurts, every single day. The only difference I never properly broke up with them; for various reasons we just couldn't be together!:frown:
But seriously I really hope you get through this!:smile:
Why did she leave you?

Also, how old are you?
Time and space. You'll get over it mate. :smile:

Just distance yourself away from her completely, cut off ties and focus on yourself. It's a long road, but you'll manage.
Reply 4
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
Why did she leave you?

Also, how old are you?

Many reasons. But it ran its course but mainly because we come from different cultures and background. It sucks.

I'm 22.
Reply 5
I can't stop texting her or calling her. Some days I'm fine but sometimes I get lonely and especially when I have a bad day I want to talk to her since she has been my rock and go to person for 2 years. But she wants to just move on now, I guess that's what hurts the most.
I can't stop texting her or calling her. Some days I'm fine but sometimes I get lonely and especially when I have a bad day I want to talk to her since she has been my rock and go to person for 2 years. But she wants to just move on now, I guess that's what hurts the most.

"she has been my rock".

That's exactly the reason she's moving on.

Go and see your GP.

You sound quite needy and draining.

Normally it just takes time. Cut all ties and get on with your own life. It gets easier.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending