The Student Room Group

Listening to depressing music

Just ended things with a guy, I shouldn't even feel upset in fact I have no right to, we hadn't been seeing eachother for that long and weren't anything that serious, but yet I still feel empty and can't stop listening to depressing music lying on my bed
Anyone else also currently in this mood? Make me feel better please?
Reply 2
i am always in this mood and listen to crapy songs that take me in a different world but the scenario is different :yy:
you should watch theellenshow to cheer you up :borat: or do maths if you are interested :lol:
Been there. Done that. Don't do it. If you're going to listen to songs, listen to ones you usually like.

Keep yourself busy. It gets better eventually but that is of no use in the immediacy. And thats just it. Nothing can make it go away in an instant. Binge watch something to pass the time. Modern Family is pretty cool. Lots of Mock The Week on Youtube.
Reply 5
Original post by fatima1998
i am always in this mood and listen to crapy songs that take me in a different world but the scenario is different :yy:
you should watch theellenshow to cheer you up :borat: or do maths if you are interested :lol:

I have so much work i need to be doing yet here I am staring into space or on here
Find a new guy.

That's what you're for.

Enjoy the carousal
Original post by Anonymous
I have so much work i need to be doing yet here I am staring into space or on here

relatable but i know that if i dont my work then i'll be dead and won't get good grades so i really push myself to do my work :yy: maybe try to listen to not depressing music during working time although i dont suggest this method because it distracts you from focusing and you get use to it but try to find a solution :yy:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending