The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

University of Surrey Accommodation 2016

Scroll to see replies

Is anyone else staying in Battersea Wells and would like to be added to our group chat :smile: Also is anyone studying theatre and performance?
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Original post by Karamt
I am at Guildford Court Send House studying Computer Science.
Anyone here?

I'm also studying computer science :smile:
Original post by jackherbert077
Same here. F****** shared room.

Same here, any idea if they're single gender or mixed?
Original post by roela123
heyy im staying at stag hill 65

I'm staying at Stag Hill 31 :smile:
Original post by cwizzle
I feel like no one is in Stag Hill Court!!

I'm in Stag Hill Court 31, whereabouts are you?
Original post by ellie.a97
Hi guys :smile:,

I'm in Stag Hill Court 30, anyone else who has been allocated the same?

Hey neighbour, I'm in 31, what are you studying?
Reply 186
Original post by luni84
Hey guys, I've been offered Band D stag hill but would like to swap for band B stag hill...anyone want to swap? I haven't accepted the offer as I'm calling up the uni to see if I can change it.
I will be first year ODP student.

Hello, I have a Band B Hazel Farm room, do you want to swap with me? You will get a free bus pass for travel !
Original post by Tomh_7
Hey, We have a chat for 47-54 ernst chain if you want to join?

Sure! I'm new to this thing so feel free to send me an invitation, lol
Original post by ionanana
What flat are you in? I'm in 47 :smile:

I'm not sure, how do you know?
Original post by ionanana
What flat are you in? I'm in 47 :smile:

I think I'm in 53!
Original post by Rossdale10
I'm in Battersea court it says my room is BC-TAT/3-1

Eeeeeey finally! I'm 3-6.
Hi all,

I have the following update from the accommodation team which might be of interest to some of you:

*** Update on Accommodation for Clearing Students 2016/17 ***
We wanted to update you on the accommodation situation for University accommodation.
We have finished allocating all the Firm and Insurance students, and have a small number of rooms available.
As we know there are not enough rooms for all clearing students and we are going to be holding a ballot for the remaining rooms. To be considered you must have an application in by 4pm tomorrow Thursday 15th September 2016, if you have already made an application for accommodation for 2016/17 then you do not need to apply again. We will enter all applications into a ballot and offer rooms to successful students on Friday 16th September, any student offered will then have 4 days to accept or reject their offers, any rejected room or rooms not accepted at the end of the 4 days will be then offered to the next applicants via the ballot position.
Please be aware that rooms types are extremely limited, as a result it is likely that you will not be offered a room that is high on your preferences list.
Follow the link to apply online: http://www.surrey.ac.uk/accommodation/applicants/students/index.htm

If you have any questions please get in touch with our accommodation team directly - contact details here: http://www.surrey.ac.uk/accommodation/contact/index.htm
Reply 192
Original post by Karamt
I am at Guildford Court Send House studying Computer Science.
Anyone here?

I'm in Guildford Court studing electronics and computers! not send house though
Original post by Melissa__
Hi everyone, I'm in Manor Park Block B James Black flat 28. Anyone else? :smile:

Hey I'm in JB 25 :smile:
Original post by University of Surrey
Hi all,

I have the following update from the accommodation team which might be of interest to some of you:

*** Update on Accommodation for Clearing Students 2016/17 ***
We wanted to update you on the accommodation situation for University accommodation.
We have finished allocating all the Firm and Insurance students, and have a small number of rooms available.
As we know there are not enough rooms for all clearing students and we are going to be holding a ballot for the remaining rooms. To be considered you must have an application in by 4pm tomorrow Thursday 15th September 2016, if you have already made an application for accommodation for 2016/17 then you do not need to apply again. We will enter all applications into a ballot and offer rooms to successful students on Friday 16th September, any student offered will then have 4 days to accept or reject their offers, any rejected room or rooms not accepted at the end of the 4 days will be then offered to the next applicants via the ballot position.
Please be aware that rooms types are extremely limited, as a result it is likely that you will not be offered a room that is high on your preferences list.
Follow the link to apply online: http://www.surrey.ac.uk/accommodation/applicants/students/index.htm

If you have any questions please get in touch with our accommodation team directly - contact details here: http://www.surrey.ac.uk/accommodation/contact/index.htm

Hi,

When and where can we buy a laundry card?

Staying at Stag Hill Court building 39... anyone else? :u:
Original post by tashaeades
I'm in Stag Hill Court 31, whereabouts are you?

Im also in Stag Hill court 39.. seems like no one's in stag hill at all
Original post by MrHarry
Eeeeeey finally! I'm 3-6.

Phew, I was getting worried I'd be on my own! What're you studying?
Original post by Rossdale10
Phew, I was getting worried I'd be on my own! What're you studying?

Paramedics mate, you?
Original post by MrHarry
Paramedics mate, you?

Chemical and petroleum engineering pal, have you found anyone else from our flat?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending