The Student Room Group

Enough for a gap year?

I'm going to resit some exams during my gap year. I also have a part time job to save up money, I'm learning 2 different programming languages, reading some books relating to CompSci and doing my own mini programming project. I have looked at placements however I can't find any since it's pretty late now. Do you think this is good enough for a gap year?
Reply 1
Original post by crazyy
I'm going to resit some exams during my gap year. I also have a part time job to save up money, I'm learning 2 different programming languages, reading some books relating to CompSci and doing my own mini programming project. I have looked at placements however I can't find any since it's pretty late now. Do you think this is good enough for a gap year?

Good enough to do what?
Reply 2
Original post by jneill
Good enough to do what?

No need to be awkward, the Op is clearly asking if the activities he listed would be seen as a rewarding gap year.
Reply 3
Original post by alexp98
No need to be awkward, the Op is clearly asking if the activities he listed would be seen as a rewarding gap year.

Rewarding to whom? To potential universities? (Answer: they don't much mind what someone does in their gap year so long as it's not just laying on a beach for 12 months) Or themselves personally? (Answer: only they can really answer that...)

Or maybe you can answer their question better :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending