The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
So even someone who's 50 or say 60?
You never know,some girls also like going for older guys,myself included

A man's fertility isn't generally limited by his age.

I would say most girls 18-22 are very interested in men all the way up to uhh roughly 26.Any older and it gets creepy but they love a financially independent, mature, man of 24 or so to swoon them. Virgin girls are the worst for it... it's very sad how easily manipulated they are...

Can't deny that I'll be shallow about it/them, but age itself isn't a barrier.

And no, you're right and certainly as far as just sex is concerned there are girls out there looking for that kind of thing, they're just thin on the ground, sadly!
Original post by Trinculo
A man's fertility isn't generally limited by his age.

I know that
Original post by Drewski
Can't deny that I'll be shallow about it/them, but age itself isn't a barrier.

And no, you're right and certainly as far as just sex is concerned there are girls out there looking for that kind of thing, they're just thin on the ground, sadly!

I always thought men generally prefer younger/youthful women who are still in their prime
I always thought men generally prefer younger/youthful women who are still in their prime

Never going to say no to them (and still prefer to date and have relationships with people my age or slightly younger) but on the basis of just sex everybody's got something to offer.
Original post by Drewski
Never going to say no to them (and still prefer to date and have relationships with people my age or slightly younger) but on the basis of just sex everybody's got something to offer.

I guess if it's just sex,age isn't really a barrier as such compared with actually wanting a long term relationship and having kids. Then again,you do get women still having kids in their 40s and maybe even 50s :dontknow:
Are you in your 20s then?
I guess if it's just sex,age isn't really a barrier as such compared with actually wanting a long term relationship and having kids. Then again,you do get women still having kids in their 40s and maybe even 50s :dontknow:
Are you in your 20s then?

As with the poster above who mentioned it, my interactions with older women is purely lust-based, it's not about romance or dating.

And something like that. Can tell you more via PM if you're interested (though can't see why you would be!).
Yes they do. My Mum will be 50 in a few years but looks much younger and has guys half her age check her out. Shes not slim though so size and age dont matter as long as you look good, guys are gonna look.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think that older women in shape may be very attractive and even head-turners, but I have my reasons not to turn my head after any female, no matter what age.

Apart from the fact that I hate jobs that are avaible to me, at my present level of education, and I'm not exactly sure what to do with myself, so I avoid any relationships with women, because I can't afford it, my approach towards younger girls is often that: "What would we talk about to each other? And why looking for even more trouble, I've got enough already"

It's quite common I would say, many men of my axquintance aged 25-30 avoid any relationships with younger girls for same or similar reason.
Original post by Drewski
As with the poster above who mentioned it, my interactions with older women is purely lust-based, it's not about romance or dating.

And something like that. Can tell you more via PM if you're interested (though can't see why you would be!).

Aye,makes sense.

Naw,not really interested,just a general question seeing as you said you're no longer 'young'.
Aye,makes sense.

Naw,not really interested,just a general question seeing as you said you're no longer 'young'.

Well, I'm not now, but even when I was your sort of age I was still interested. But then, typical horny male at that time, I was interested in anybody who'd look at me twice...
Original post by Drewski
Well, I'm not now, but even when I was your sort of age I was still interested. But then, typical horny male at that time, I was interested in anybody who'd look at me twice...

I'm by no means 'young' myself .
From personal experience, when I was in my late teens and early twenties I would get head turns,wolf whistles ,the lot. I am an ex Moulin Rouge Showgirl, to give you some idea. I am now 48. Men haven't looked at me in their huge numbers like they used to do since I was about 30, i'd say. There's definately a cut off point, no matter how well groomed or immaculately turned out you are.
As far as most men are concerned, women are over the hill in terms of sexual attraction, once they reach their mid twenties. You can forget the forties.

The great Marcel Proust had an expression for the peak period of female sexiness - between the ages of circa sixteen and twenty five.

"Jeune filles en fleur." Young girls in flower. Which is rather poetically beautiful, and sums up that brief period, brilliantly.
I'm by no means 'young' myself .

I would imagine still younger than myself, though.
Original post by Anonymous
Are older women (say in their 40's) attractive to look at if they are in shape and wear nice clothing? Or do men only really look at the body of younger girls?

If any, what kind of style suits older women best the feminine stype with ling hair and a skirt, the fit looking gym rat woman in sports best or just a smart look in trousers?

Just wondered lol, even though i guess not many older men use tsr.

Yea I find them quite hot unless they have really frail hair and loads of wrinkles. Think they look best in black formal business clothes.
Original post by generallee
As far as most men are concerned, women are over the hill in terms of sexual attraction, once they reach their mid twenties. You can forget the forties.

The great Marcel Proust had an expression for the peak period of female sexiness - between the ages of circa sixteen and twenty five.

"Jeune filles en fleur." Young girls in flower. Which is rather poetically beautiful, and sums up that brief period, brilliantly.

What exactly happens once a woman reaches 26? She's still able to have kids and probably will end up looking just the same and still youthful
What exactly happens once a woman reaches 26? She's still able to have kids and probably will end up looking just the same

General Lee enjoys his generalisations, which, as in the case of most generalisations, is garbage.
Original post by Drewski
I would imagine still younger than myself, though.

Maybe so :dontknow:

Latest

Trending

Trending