The Student Room Group

I nearly got run over, AMA

🚌🚙🚗

Scroll to see replies

so tell us a few details ?

:holmes:*
What is your 2nd favourite Britney song? Explain in detail. You will be marked on your spelling, punctuation and grammar. A bonus mark will be awarded for a reference to chicken drumsticks. [9 marks]

Original post by Ishax
🚌🚙🚗
Whose fault was it :holmes:
Reply 4
Original post by the bear
so tell us a few details ?

:holmes:*

Basically, I was walking from the bank to the bus stop. I waited for the traffic light to be red so I started waking and when's I got right bang in the middle.. The lights turned GREEN! I heard a engine and the guy was pressing on his gas (I don't think he saw me), I went back and paused because I didn't know what to do. He just did a hand signal to sign me that I can pass. No one beeped their car.

It was on a main road aswell, bus on the left side of the car.. 2 lanes each way. Eurgh, stupid traffic lights.
Reply 5
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
What is your 2nd favourite Britney song? Explain in detail. You will be marked on your spelling, punctuation and grammar. A bonus mark will be awarded for a reference to chicken drumsticks. [9 marks]

That's a very tricky question.. I love Britney Spears! I have many favourite songs of her. Let me get back to you 😜
Are you a fan of Runnin' by Beyoncé?
Reply 7
Original post by homeland.lsw
Whose fault was it :holmes:

The traffic lights! They turned green whilst I was still in the middle of the road, it hadn't beeen 10 seconds. I don't walk that slow but omg
Original post by Ishax
The traffic lights! They turned green whilst I was still in the middle of the road, it hadn't beeen 10 seconds. I don't walk that slow but omg

Did you cry afterwards?
Reply 9
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Are you a fan of Runnin' by Beyoncé?

Lol the irony! I do 💗 that song though 😁
Reply 10
Did you cry afterwards?

That's a bit dramatic, I just panicked haha
Original post by Ishax
That's a bit dramatic, I just panicked haha

Oh well, maybe another time
Reply 12
Oh well, maybe another time

Oh thanks, you're so kind 🙄
Reply 13
I really wish that you did get run over.

...means you wouldn't be here making this pointless thread. :frown:
Original post by Ishax
That's a very tricky question.. I love Britney Spears! I have many favourite songs of her. Let me get back to you 😜

Legend :yy:
Look forward to your answer
Original post by Ishax
Oh thanks, you're so kind 🙄

I know 🙃
Reply 16
What's your favourite washing machine brand?
Original post by Ishax
🚌🚙🚗

What sort of shoes was the runner wearing? Were they very sharp stilettos?
Have you seen my keys?
Reply 19
the last time i nearly got run over i had to literally jump out of the way to avoid being hit. i would've been ****ed otherwise LOL

swear to god some drivers don't know how to indicate

Quick Reply

Latest