The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

British. Fight me.
[QUOTE="Gun;67579510" Little="Little" Toy="Toy"]Only if Pakistan the country considers this person a national of the country. Otherwise, no.

Original post by Freaky.certified

Your nationality can only be Indian if India the country considers you a national of their country. Otherwise, no.

Nationality has absolutely nothing to do with accent, identity, culture, or length of residency. Your nationality is American going by what you said and definitely not British.

Impossible. Your nationality can't be "mostly British". You either are British or you are not; you either are Danish or you are not. You can be both and you can potentially be neither, but there's no in between.

Unless you are a stateless refugee how can you still be figuring that out?

If you are a national of a certain country, that is your nationality. If you don't know what your nationality is, then you are a stateless person and would have no civil right anywhere in the world except to apply for asylum.

Arab is not a nationality because it is not a nation.

You can't find out your nationality with an ancestry test. Nationality has nothing to do with ancestry.

In this case your nationality Italian. Everything else is irrelevant.

Wrong. You are either a national of a certain nation or you are not. You can't possible if half American.

Nationality is not ethnicity.

Thank you for this
British, 3/4 English 1/4 Scottish
British. 50% English, 25% Swiss, 25% Filipino
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
Oh no a report!

please don't report, I'll do anything kind sir, anything!

It was a joke, I didnt even report ask any mod you mug

Original post by shawtyb
im either

3/4 english 1/4 jamacian

1/2 english 1/2 american

depends who my dad is

Jamaican? Like black?...And please find your dad lol
Original post by xnox
ok so you're telling me >someone with better things to do than argue on the internet (oh, the irony) doesn't have a life? Interesting observation.
but i digress, the person who wrote it was obviously flipping confused when they wrote the question and should've asked for ethnicity, as if they were going to receive any other nationality other than british. on a british student room forum. Que?

Regardless, I mentioned my ethnicity and nationality rightly so and you can't correct me for going off on a tangent.

You answered fine :smile:
Original post by samesea
British, 3/4 English 1/4 Scottish

Wahey :yeah:
Reply 187
Afghan :smile:
British/French
25% britsh, 50% irish and 25% Indian :biggrin:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Nope I finished all of it :smile: I just didnt get the function of the vesicles because i didnt get taught it and the websites r just confusing but I've done the rest :P

Thought this said testicles...
read the whole sentence as testicles...
(edited 7 years ago)
Pakistani and always get told that I don't look it 😄
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by xnox
also

>Posts: 15,723

Having an average of 16 posts per day takes how much time? 30 minutes? I'm not sure how you can possibly think you have a point here when you know nothing about my life and all you have is the fact that I might have spent like half an hour every day here.

I can't imagine a life without even 30 minutes of free time a day. But I guess teenagers simply know everything about the world and can never admit defeat.
[QUOTE="Gun;67579510" Little="Little" Toy="Toy"]Only if Pakistan the country considers this person a national of the country. Otherwise, no.

Original post by Freaky.certified

Your nationality can only be Indian if India the country considers you a national of their country. Otherwise, no.

Nationality has absolutely nothing to do with accent, identity, culture, or length of residency. Your nationality is American going by what you said and definitely not British.

Impossible. Your nationality can't be "mostly British". You either are British or you are not; you either are Danish or you are not. You can be both and you can potentially be neither, but there's no in between.

Unless you are a stateless refugee how can you still be figuring that out?

If you are a national of a certain country, that is your nationality. If you don't know what your nationality is, then you are a stateless person and would have no civil right anywhere in the world except to apply for asylum.

Arab is not a nationality because it is not a nation.

You can't find out your nationality with an ancestry test. Nationality has nothing to do with ancestry.

In this case your nationality Italian. Everything else is irrelevant.

Wrong. You are either a national of a certain nation or you are not. You can't possible if half American.

Nationality is not ethnicity.

well if my dad is american and my mum is english then...
Original post by 0to100

Jamaican? Like black?...And please find your dad lol

yup lol and i know one potential (the one who raised me and will always be my dad no matter what), the other i have no idea about :/
Original post by 0to100

Original post by shawtyb

well if my dad is american and my mum is english then...

Irrelevant. Your parents' nationality may help you obtain the nationality of those countries but you will need to be recognized by those countries as a national.
Original post by Little Toy Gun
Irrelevant. Your parents' nationality may help you obtain the nationality of those countries but you will need to be recognized by those countries as a national.

i never claimed to be a national of those countries.
if were going by bog standard nationality as in where i resign country/nation wise then im british
Original post by 0to100
Thought this said testicles...
read the whole sentence as testicles...

Haha 😂 Nope the vesicles transport materials around the animal cell, wherever they are needed 👍🏼❤️
White British

Latest