The Student Room Group

Do you think so?

So i started a levels on the 6th of September, i started revising from the first day. However do you think if i start revising properly on the 19th of sep would that be considered starting revision early or is it considered late.
Reply 1
that is considered crazy early, i'd say anything before january/february is early
Original post by Cari98
that is considered crazy early, i'd say anything before january/february is early

Really you think so? like i feel like its really late
Reply 3
It's early compared to most people but honestly do it. It'll save you a lot of future stress.
Definitely early. I would recommend just going over your class notes each week, making sure you understand them, rather than full on revision. Make revision notes as you go along, but don't do full revision so early on, as you'll burn yourself out. Wait until closer to the exams :smile:
Original post by Inexorably
It's early compared to most people but honestly do it. It'll save you a lot of future stress.

I feel like if i start on the 19th of spetember than it is too late, the thing i cant properly revise this week because im really busy. So i am hoping to do it on the 19th but i feel like its too late.
Thats waaaaay too early you've barely learnt any of the syllabus. Making notes is a good idea as you go though
Reply 7
Original post by Freshstart123
Really you think so? like i feel like its really late

I'd say so, but I wouldn't say I was an expert either. However I really do think that a sustained revision habit this early may lead you to the dreaded burnout way too soon, and burnout can break your chances of success in seconds..
I'd say instead of proper revision, just solidify your knowledge on what you did in class that day, and make sure you fully understand it before your next lesson, maybe do some background reading for good measure. But don't properly get your study on until a little later in the year, when you've actually learned all the syllabus:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest