The Student Room Group

23 year old never had a girlfriend

I'm also still a virgin. And I've had people say to me I'll never get a girlfriend! I've tried the dating sites like pof and tinder, but I don't get any matches or replies to my messages. Is there any hope on me finding someone? What do you girls think? Would you be turned off that I'm still a virgin and have never had a girlfriend? Would you laugh at me and consider me a loser? If anyone has got any advice on how I can get one it would be much appreciated. I just don't want to be rejected and forever alone! 😞
stop trying so hard. relationships happen when they happen, and usually at just the wrong time if im anything to go by. youre not a looser, but it sounds like you lack self confidence, so try starting there. love yourself first, and others will love you.
Move to China I would, not just cos of western cultural marxism/feminism but because the society is actually rooted in common sense principles rather than a black lesbian zionists fantasy.
Reply 3
What do you look like and what is your personality, introvert, outgoing, optimistic etc?
Might be worth taking a break from looking if it's getting frustrating for you. :smile:
U will never get laid m9. Get wrecked.:u::u::u:
Things happen when they happen.

What are you doing? Are you approaching women? Are you going out? Are acquainting with people? The more you do stuff the more chances you will get.

You also need to develop your confidence and confidence is a feeling, the more you practice and take risks the more confident you will get.

Don't think too much, just go about your day and remember, every women is beautiful, they have their own qualities, give love and love will find you!
Original post by Anonymous
I'm also still a virgin. And I've had people say to me I'll never get a girlfriend! I've tried the dating sites like pof and tinder, but I don't get any matches or replies to my messages. Is there any hope on me finding someone? What do you girls think? Would you be turned off that I'm still a virgin and have never had a girlfriend? Would you laugh at me and consider me a loser? If anyone has got any advice on how I can get one it would be much appreciated. I just don't want to be rejected and forever alone! 😞

Are you attractive?
Reply 8
Original post by Rhaenys10
Are you attractive?

Well.. I'm of sort of average being honest with you. I'm no Brad Pitt!
Reply 9
Things happen when they happen.

What are you doing? Are you approaching women? Are you going out? Are acquainting with people? The more you do stuff the more chances you will get.

You also need to develop your confidence and confidence is a feeling, the more you practice and take risks the more confident you will get.

Don't think too much, just go about your day and remember, every women is beautiful, they have their own qualities, give love and love will find you!

Well I am going clubbing with my mate twice every two months! I have been approached by a girl who introduced me to her mate. I asked for her number. But she said her battery on her phone had died. Trouble is she was a little drunk at the time. So she probably was serious about it. But I haven't approached any woman at all in the last year. When I do go out some girls glance at me for a sec then look away. Some even play with their hair walking past me. Are these signs they like me? But I try online dating and I don't get a reply or a match on tinder! :frown: I'm seriously depressed because I'm 23 and still single plus a virgin. And my friends have partners! Feels like I'm destined to be forever alone! :frown:
Well.. I'm of sort of average being honest with you. I'm no Brad Pitt!

Then act as if you were
Brad Pitt doesn't even look that good any more, but he's too charming to say no to
Well I am going clubbing with my mate twice every two months! I have been approached by a girl who introduced me to her mate. I asked for her number. But she said her battery on her phone had died. Trouble is she was a little drunk at the time. So she probably was serious about it. But I haven't approached any woman at all in the last year. When I do go out some girls glance at me for a sec then look away. Some even play with their hair walking past me. Are these signs they like me? But I try online dating and I don't get a reply or a match on tinder! :frown: I'm seriously depressed because I'm 23 and still single plus a virgin. And my friends have partners! Feels like I'm destined to be forever alone! :frown:

approach random women. ~Endlessly. YOU MUST TAKE PROACTIVE ACTION or nothing will change. Don't wait.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending