The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Extremely nervous

Ok so I have been looking forward to starting uni for months but Im now starting to have real bad pre- university anxiousness idk how to describe it and its making me think that it will get worse once I start- I keep worrying that I will not do well/ understand the work . Anyone else experiencing this/experienced this ? and if so what is or has been the best way to ease this ?
Reply 1
Yes I feel the same... Don't know what to do!
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by SBKN
Yes I feel the same... Don't know what to do!

I'm really nervous too guys I'm starting at leeds and I'm just so nervous I'm getting really like anxious at night but i think this is gonna wear off I'm sure we will be okay when we settle in and get there xx
Reply 3
I'm going to Leicester:smile: yes I think we just have to get through the first week and then we will settle in. I try to think about how good my course is gonna be since I love my subject so much:smile:
Reply 4
Hi I am going to Leicester as well and I feel the same, especially cause I am living in halls and apparently, mine its the worst one. Just know you are not alone in this anxious thing :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Ericat
Hi I am going to Leicester as well and I feel the same, especially cause I am living in halls and apparently, mine its the worst one. Just know you are not alone in this anxious thing :smile:

Oh cool what course are you doing and which halls are you staying in?
Same here :frown: I'm just trying to think positively and I know the first few weeks will be the most challenging, so if we can get through them, everything should be doable thereafter :smile:
Nerves are completely normal. Just hang on in there through freshers and within the month you should start to feel more settled. Home sickness is also par for the game

Good luck
Woa tsr didn't notify me of all your comments, anyway it's a little unnerving that others are going through the same thing though I hope all goes well for us ! Only a few more days left now :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending