The Student Room Group

Hot Girls in UCL?

So ill be studying in UCL this year and I was just wondering if there friendly, good looking girls .. I know im not going uni for girls but its an important social factor for me tbh .. Also any tips if you are an experienced uni student? And what shall expect ??
The girls at UCL are bangtidy m8
Original post by Anonymous
The girls at UCL are bangtidy m8

Why anon?
Reply 3
Sorry to disappoint but they are all unattractive. You're gonna have to pull from other unis :wink:
Original post by UWS
Sorry to disappoint but they are all unattractive. You're gonna have to pull from other unis :wink:

Of course.

Birkbeck - all dem ladies out for Bingo night.
Imperial - what girls?
Westminster - you won't see freshers on Tinder, because left and right is a second year module.
SOAS - girls are very easy to talk to - if you want to listen to a 2 hour monologue on water economics in Burundi or the importance of Saffron to the cultural heritage of the near east. (believe me, I have tried this)
Kings - you'll never see them, Kings girls got better places to be than Bloomsbury.
BPP/University of Law - or, "The gardens of crushed dreams" as they're otherwise known
Original post by Trinculo
Of course.

Imperial - what girls?
Westminster - you won't see freshers on Tinder, because left and right is a second year module.
SOAS - girls are very easy to talk to - if you want to listen to a 2 hour monologue on water economics in Burundi or the importance of Saffron to the cultural heritage of the near east. (believe me, I have tried this)
Kings - you'll never see them, Kings girls got better places to be than Bloomsbury.
BPP/University of Law - or, "The gardens of crushed dreams" as they're otherwise known

Gardens of crushed dreams?
Reply 6
The STEM ladies in the Watson building are hot. Lab coats and goggles.
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Gardens of crushed dreams?

They're all either on postgraduate vocational training, with a dog's chance at becoming lawyers; or they've been sold a ropey law degree at a place with no proper student facilities.
Yeh UCL out of all the top unis has by far the highest number of fit girls.
Reply 9
They're all either on postgraduate vocational training, with a dog's chance at becoming lawyers; or they've been sold a ropey law degree at a place with no proper student facilities.

I might be applying to these two places for LPC. :beard:
Original post by Saba XD
I might be applying to these two places for LPC. :beard:

My ex is a trainee solicitor now. She used to say you could troll BPP and UoL by asking them at open days how many of their students who go in without training contracts, come out with them? And watch them squirm.
My ex is a trainee solicitor now. She used to say you could troll BPP and UoL by asking them at open days how many of their students who go in without training contracts, come out with them? And watch them squirm.

But, there aren't many other universities who offer LPC, that's the issue. And, I want to stay in London. Where did she do her LPC from?
Original post by DemManDemMan
So ill be studying in UCL this year and I was just wondering if there friendly, good looking girls .. I know im not going uni for girls but its an important social factor for me tbh .. Also any tips if you are an experienced uni student? And what shall expect ??

I mean, if you want to browse the catalogue, just type "Sports Night Loop" into facebook and go through the pics.
Of course.

Imperial - what girls?

Satirical as fits the original question but so true about Kings. Or at least the ones I have met.
Original post by Anonymous
Satirical as fits the original question but so true about Kings. Or at least the ones I have met.

Kings is the anti-Imperial. There are twice as many girls as boys at KCL

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending