The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mediaya
But was the second time he was banned, was it coz he was a pbu?
I would guess so, I understand that in this case though the user was originally banned for creating multiple accounts.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mediaya
Oh okay, i get it thanks :smile:

But L hasnt been breaking the rules anymore but still get banned! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

107,222 :biggrin:

I know not now he isn't, he's been pretty good. But he admitted that he was a troll back then and misused his mutilple account. He will now get banned weather he's been good or bad I'm afraid.

If AtCT do find a way to get rid of multi time PBU. Then I'm afraid your gonna be saying goodbye to L and never see him again :sadnod:
Original post by spotify95
Haha :biggrin: CheeseIsMelting! More like, spotify is sweltering! :biggrin:
Can't wait for the cooler weather tomorrow :smile:
Thanks for that! I think it went well, only time will tell :smile: Yep, I know - this Acer laptop is still cooking itself though :frown:
Btw, did you see what happened earlier, with regards to pinkteddyx64 and more CTAM disruptions? :frown:

:rofl: :five:
I know me too :fan:
:wink: I'm sure you will get it :yy: :I urgh that laptop!!!
nope - I wasn't on this thread I do not think :erm:107,230
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by BountyEgg

Nobody's here to post after me? :frown: I thought somebody would jump in and take the 100.

(And I know this is 11 posts, but I am NOT deleting any numbers after what iEthan posted last night!!!!! :nah:)

It says in the OP to stick to 10 posts though! So don't post the 11!

Rule breaker!
PBU with over 200 accounts!!
Reported!!!

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mr T 999
107,222 :biggrin:

I know not now he isn't, he's been pretty good. But he admitted that he was a troll back then and misused his mutilple account. He will now get banned weather he's been good or bad I'm afraid.

If AtCT do find a way to get rid of multi time PBU. Then I'm afraid your gonna be saying goodbye to L and never see him again :sadnod:

Our Mr Troublesome has been back under yet another account and broken the 10 post rule to take the 100 post.

I think it is correct to void that 100. No update to league table necessary.

Original post by 04MR17
107201 Hello PT. As you broke the rules, your 100 win will be annulled. As you are a PBU, you have been reported. You will continue to receive this treatment for these actions.

Good day.

Correct decision. People who break rules on this thread to try and cheat, or cause disruption, will not be tolerated. Voiding that round is the correct decision. :smile:

Likewise, I will also continue to report for each and every new PT account that is created and spotted.

Original post by mr T 999
107,201Your back again I see pinkteddy I'm not adding the 100 to the list you just won. I'm going to void it due to you breaking 10 post limit to win it :hahaha:

Good call. He'll never learn will he :confused: :rolleyes:

Correct decision. People who break rules on this thread to try and cheat, or cause disruption, will not be tolerated. Voiding that round is the correct decision.
Likewise, I will also continue to report for each and every new PT account that is created and spotted.

Good call. He'll never learn will he
Have you read your PM? [Ignore the other one - I pressed send by accident]
Original post by 04MR17
107221I would guess so, I understand that in this case though the user was originally banned for creating multiple accounts.

Creating multiple accounts is usually OK on here provided that they are not used for disruptive purposes or rule breaking purposes. Misuse of dupes is likely to result in action being taken.

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:rofl: :five:
I know me too :fan:
:wink: I'm sure you will get it :yy: :I urgh that laptop!!!
nope - I wasn't on this thread I do not think :erm:107,230

It should be cooler by the weekend :smile:

Lets hope so :smile: I should have time to switch to my HP laptop soon anyway :smile:

Well, if you look back a few pages you'll see the disruption that was caused :frown:

It should be cooler by the weekend :smile:
Lets hope so :smile: I should have time to switch to my HP laptop soon anyway :smile:
Well, if you look back a few pages you'll see the disruption that was caused :frown:

Yep - can't wait :woo::smile: Haha yay!
Hmm. Don't know if I can be asked - (multitasking maths hw + tsr + music so...)
Overview of what happened? :tongue:
CheeseIsLazy lol
Original post by 04MR17
107234Have you read your PM? [Ignore the other one - I pressed send by accident]

Yep, I did see it but I have been busy and have a backlog to get through.

(edited 7 years ago)
(edited 7 years ago)