The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's Zlatan time!

Unleash the beast.
This could legit end up being 0-0 and I really wouldn't be surprised given the shocking performance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does Pogba actually do anything else other than dribble past 3+ players at once and take shots from 25 yards+, cause that shiz will get old yo.
6th place in premier league season confirmed!

****ING HELL what is this?!!!
Neutral fans right now...

we are losing woow
So we've been cheated again
Original post by swirly
Cheapest way to get rep is to say something derogatary about Manny Lucio

Actually true :frown:
Why are you moaning? It's the Europa League and the manager has admitted on many occasions he couldn't give a **** about it and it's a distraction from the league.

Sooner we're out the better quite frankly. I'm not even watching the game.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by difeo
So we've been cheated again

Nothing to do with you playing like a League One side though...
Lol, Utd playing most of their first team and losing on purpose. Not sure why you couldn't just do that with second string players throughout the whole team.
(edited 7 years ago)
why is TIMBO ON THE BENCH
Need Fellaini's silky passing to class things up
Original post by sr90
Why are you moaning? It's the Europa League and the manager has admitted on many occasions he couldn't give a **** about it and it's a distraction from the league.

You can pretend you don't care all you want, but it's Feyenoord pal...
Original post by Lúcio
Nothing to do with you playing like a League One side though...

We played well enough to get an away draw in Europe

Original post by James.Carnell
Lol, Utd playing their first team and losing on purpose. Not sure why you couldn't just do that with second string players throughout the team.

7 changes from our first team lol
Original post by sr90

If we are losing to teams like Feynoord using a fairly strong team....how can we possibly compete with Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and City in the premier league. We should be winning games like this.

We'll be rekt! All those teams would rek Feynoord lol
Original post by sr90

This is a very strong side we've fielded and we're playing awfully against one of the lower sides in Europe. We have a right to moan.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Seeing United and Mourinho melt down would feel better than winning a domestic cup competition.

Latest