The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by James.Carnell
Seeing United and Mourinho melt down would feel better than winning a domestic cup competition.

Arsenal fan in a nutshell
Disappointing, very disappointing.
Lol ref was like, 'Is that another corner or a goal-kick, I'll just blow the final whistle cause this decision is hard as ****'
Love the fact Pogba is the new Rooney, just as Rooney winds down his career and some hope was on the horizon. The player on ridiculous wages, who will be difficult to shift on (unless you want to sell for a loss), who can't justify his place in the starting XI, but won't be dropped either. Atleast he can dab though.

Original post by Kenan and Kel
Lol ref was like, 'Is that another corner or a goal-kick, I'll just blow the final whistle cause this decision is hard as ****'

yup
Seeing United and Mourinho melt down would feel better than winning a domestic cup competition.

I prefer when Arsenal lose tbh, because AFTV meltdowns are just too good to pass on. Full Time Devils is nowhere near as good for meltdowns.

Yeah because you can't. :h:
Original post by difeo
We played well enough to get an away draw in Europe

7 changes from our first team lol

You can't just change the result in your mind because you think you were cheated 😂
What we learned in this game:

1. Only thing Pogba can do well is change haircuts and dab!
2. Darmian and Rojo should leave this team.
3. We are a laughing stock rn :lol:
4. I don't even know what is life anymore :frown:

ffs
Original post by trapking
If we are losing to teams like Feynoord using a fairly strong team....how can we possibly compete with Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and City in the premier league. We should be winning games like this.

We'll be rekt! All those teams would rek Feynoord lol

Depends

We'd destroy you if you tried to attack us, however Mourinho will park the bus and you'll probably win 1-0 from a set piece.
Reply 3090
Bottom of the group after the first game... Great.
Original post by Lúcio
You can't just change the result in your mind because you think you were cheated 😂

Lol wat, I definitely can say we played well enough to get a draw when we would have got a draw if it wasnt for a goal that clearly should have been disallowed
We haven't even got to Mourinho's third season meltdown yet and things are already looking bad lol
Original post by Lúcio
Depends

We'd destroy you if you tried to attack us, however Mourinho will park the bus and you'll probably win 1-0 from a set piece.

I'm not going to lie with the additions of Mane & Wnjinaldum to your team you've got the quality to hurt us really bad because your attack is so fast and precise! We seem to struggle against high pressing teams....City pressed us a lot last game...and Feynoord today (even though they didnt do it that much)
Original post by difeo
Lol wat, I definitely can say we played well enough to get a draw when we would have got a draw if it wasnt for a goal that clearly should have been disallowed

I feel like you should spend less time moaning about the officials and more time wondering why you couldn't score a goal against Feyenoord...
Remember kids, Man United wasting £100M on Pogba is okay because of the shirt sales.

That went to Adidas
Original post by trapking
I'm not going to lie with the additions of Mane & Wnjinaldum to your team you've got the quality to hurt us really bad because your attack is so fast and precise! We seem to struggle against high pressing teams....City pressed us a lot last game...and Feynoord today (even though they didnt do it that much)

We aren't consistent though. People wonder why we thrash good teams and lose to Burnley, and it's simply down to how the opponents set up.

If they try to attack us, we counter and absolutely obliterate them. However if they park the bus, we can't play our way through so many players and don't have the physical/aerial presence to score in other ways.

As a result, it's extremely difficult for us to beat a Mourinho side, because even at Old Trafford he wouldn't care about parking the bus, as long as he got the win in the end.
Original post by Lúcio
I feel like you should spend less time moaning about the officials and more time wondering why you couldn't score a goal against Feyenoord...

Luckily it's possible to do both in barely any time

They're a good team

Posted from TSR Mobile
"Pogba is just a dancing Youssef Mulumbu"

LOOOOOOL :rofl: