The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Sorry T :erm:In order to redeem myself I shall post my picture early
Here it is: http://imgur.com/a/nNc7e
I would like to encourage @UWS and @Boss_Rhythm to get their acts together in the process

The image's light cuts out most of my acne (hehehe that's why I like it :tongue:) and it is from last week. I am suffering a few more breakouts rn which sucks :frown:

Spoiler

I will be offline for 2 hours now to work

Sorry for derailing and have a great evening guys :smile:

Cheese, you need a slap. You're so cute. And, you've been putting yourself down. Like really? :angry:

Sorry for the slap part teacher. :colondollar: But, I got mad lol.
Original post by Palonirya
There are so few pictures people have posted of themselves that I feel like me posting a picture is like...weird or something?? Idk but anyway this is my FACE

Spoiler

You are so pretty. At first I thought your headband was like some new snapchat filter. :mmm:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Okay, I just can't get a nice selfie these days but this is just for the new thread 😔
Don't judge please 👍🏼❤️

Spoiler

Lol it is a very cute Selfie. Why would we judge. :h:
Okay here goes :u:

Spoiler

Original post by Saba XD
Lol it is a very cute Selfie. Why would we judge. :h:

Awhhh thank you!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I don't know really, I've had that before, on here and irl like being laughed at for my appearance etc. :cry2:
Original post by hamza772000
Dam :wink:

haha dw im getting it cut this weekend
Awhhh thank you!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I don't know really, I've had that before, on here and irl like being laughed at for my appearance etc. :cry2:

Oh my! That's horrible and not nice at all. F them. You're so cute. :h: You have a baby face. That's adorable. :biggrin:
Hahaha :yeah:
Original post by Saba XD
Oh my! That's horrible and not nice at all. F them. You're so cute. :h: You have a baby face. That's adorable. :biggrin:

Yup 😔 & I don't understand what people get out of being arrogant and laughing at others 😞 Oh well 🙈 Awhhhh thank you so much!!!! 💕💕💕 haha you made me smile 😊
Original post by hateme
Ofc I'm okay the real question is are YOU okay saba:lolwut:
Just kidding you should be more self confident with your looks though :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hehe I am. But, I can't seem to win either way. When I say I'm pretty, people take that as arrogance, not confidence. And, when I say I look okay, people think I'm fishing for compliments. So, can't win either way. :tongue:

Edit: I just realised, you've been banned. :facepalm:
(edited 7 years ago)
36 pages , time to kms
Original post by Palonirya
There are so few pictures people have posted of themselves that I feel like me posting a picture is like...weird or something?? Idk but anyway this is my FACE

Spoiler

:nosebleed:

Blue eyes and red hair your gorgeous :love:

Original post by junayd1998
might as well lmao

Spoiler

Nice samurai top :teehee:
Original post by mr T 999
:nosebleed:

Blue eyes and red hair your gorgeous :love:

Nice samurai top :teehee:

samurai top ? loool
Ikr. :colonhash:

Thank you. :colondollar:

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Such flirters on this thread
Jeez
Tone it down a bit guys

Spoiler

We were just being polite to each other Cheezy weezy. :unimpressed:
Original post by junayd1998
samurai top ? loool

Yeah that what's they are called when you tie your hair on top. Google samurai top knot
Original post by mr T 999
Yeah that what's they are called when you tie your hair on top. Google samurai top knot

oh haha. Yay me samurai!
Yup 😔 & I don't understand what people get out of being arrogant and laughing at others 😞 Oh well 🙈 Awhhhh thank you so much!!!! 💕💕💕 haha you made me smile 😊

No worries. Anytime. :wink:
I feel like I'm being revealing as I've never posted my face on here before! XD

Spoiler

Original post by GeorgeB16
I feel like I'm being revealing as I've never posted my face on here before! XD

Spoiler

Haha!!! Stop being ridiculous :h: I must say you are handsome :wink: be proud of who you are because you are very special ❤️❤️❤️

How dare they do that to you :fuhrer: :fuhrer: these people are just insecure about themselves, hence they feel the need to put others down to make themselves feel good.

Btw you have more confidence compared with most people on here :yep: Since you post your pic despite how you look. While others don't or a afraid how others might see them. So don't be sad :h:

Do you want me to beat them up for? :angry: :boxing:

Latest