The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

These big West African mothers with their prams are ruthless.:lol:

Best just move or they'll run you over like a rolling pin.

Man just witnessed some poor girl get barged and crushed by some angry Nigerian mother like a rhino.

It was ruthless.:lol:

I would never mess with a Nigerian and their child I am too pretty to have my head snapped in two.
I'm confident I'm going to do well in November.
Reply 8302
how is poundland doing student discounts am i gonna be that broke :lol: :cry:
down in the dumps
Original post by Matrix123
Shall do - goy homework but I shall quickly have a look for you :smile:

Bored, hot, bleh...oh wait, that's what you said too:p:five:
Why angry though? :hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok, hope its not too much hw!

Wait you're feeling that way too? :frown:
Reasons, dw about it. Work related stuff (everyone there today was angry)
Original post by z33
how is poundland doing student discounts am i gonna be that broke :lol: :cry:

Haha what!? :rofl:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Ok, hope its not too much hw!

Wait you're feeling that way too? :frown:
Reasons, dw about it. Work related stuff (everyone there today was angry)

Stuff from yesterday (finished everything I got from today) I won't finish all of my FM though :/

Bored and hot yes. Bleh - depends on what you mean by it but just meh
Aw OK (ohh that's not good)
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8306

10%!!
got a headache :frown:
Original post by z33
10%!!

Ohh wow! :gasp:

Spoiler

Original post by Goaded
got a headache :frown:

Aww :console:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Order arrived:h: LOVE it.

Suddenly found myself something to worry about. I had it in my head that on Move In day I would just turn up at the Halls and start unpacking. But I've just realised... where will I get my key from? How will they know it's me? I've re-read the emails and they mention getting the key and needing to bring photo-ID, but they don't mention WHERE that's going to take place? On the campus? The campus is a 15 minute walk away from the halls. What building on campus? They haven't told me.

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat. IDK what to do.
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Order arrived:h: LOVE it.

Suddenly found myself something to worry about. I had it in my head that on Move In day I would just turn up at the Halls and start unpacking. But I've just realised... where will I get my key from? How will they know it's me? I've re-read the emails and they mention getting the key and needing to bring photo-ID, but they don't mention WHERE that's going to take place? On the campus? The campus is a 15 minute walk away from the halls. What building on campus? They haven't told me.

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat. IDK what to do.

After a quick glance at your profile to see what university you're going to... (:hide:)

It seems that each accommodation has a reception (see the map on the website) - that's probably your best bet. They won't forget about you! Keep an eye on your emails / post. If all else fails, there'll be people there on the day to point you to where to go - at least, they did at my uni. You can always find someone else to be lost with too.
Original post by SeanFM
After a quick glance at your profile to see what university you're going to... (:hide:)

It seems that each accommodation has a reception (see the map on the website) - that's probably your best bet. They won't forget about you! Keep an eye on your emails / post. If all else fails, there'll be people there on the day to point you to where to go - at least, they did at my uni. You can always find someone else to be lost with too.

You're very helpful:h:
A reception at the accommodation? Even if the accommodation isn't on campus?
I'll be with my mum though and I don't want to be dragging her around. She's awkward like me.
Original post by littlenorthernlass
You're very helpful:h:
A reception at the accommodation? Even if the accommodation isn't on campus?
I'll be with my mum though and I don't want to be dragging her around. She's awkward like me.

https://www.cumbria.ac.uk/student-life/accommodation/contact-us/

If in doubt, you can email them (phoning isn't fun sometimes, granted :tongue:)

The website is quite confusing to be honest, but for example, Ambleside has an 'office' in a place called 'The Barn' which is on a map that is located somewhere else on the website, it's all rather strange :s-smilie:
Original post by SeanFM
https://www.cumbria.ac.uk/student-life/accommodation/contact-us/

If in doubt, you can email them (phoning isn't fun sometimes, granted :tongue:)

The website is quite confusing to be honest, but for example, Ambleside has an 'office' in a place called 'The Barn' which is on a map that is located somewhere else on the website, it's all rather strange :s-smilie:

Guess I will just have to contact them:sad: Thanks:hugs:
Original post by CoolCavy
:cube:
how are u? :hugs:

----------
feel like a frog being trod on.
only so much pressure u can take before u explode and exude ur salty water everywhere.
how can i tread on myself tho :hmmmm:
least im getting an award guess that is something

:flybye:

:lovehug:
Not too bad, nervous for the start of Uni, but things are going well in most other areas of life :lol:
You? Things don't seem to great :redface:
How's art
:cry2: X infinity
:cry2: X infinity

:console:

At least we can cry together I guess :redface:
Posted from TSR Mobile
:console:

At least we can cry together I guess :redface:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Todays been ****
Everyday is ****
Life is ****
ARGH :cry2:

But you shouldn't be crying
Todays been ****
Everyday is ****
Life is ****
ARGH :cry2:

But you shouldn't be crying

I'll agree with the first one - I feel very much the same
The other two - you have had days that ate better than this! Therefore, thrre are better days:yep: and life isn't like this all the time!
:hugs:

I hope you're not annoyed at me from the PM :redface: I never said you were lying, just that it seemed odd

You shouldn't either!
Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest