The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by torres657
12m for 24q

you got any idea what provider?
Anyone confirm that BAML has no numericals this year?
12m for 24q

foook thats quick lol. The ones ive been practise are 1q, 1 minute.
Original post by MaGeehkaal
Anyone confirm that BAML has no numericals this year?

Yep
Why is BAML Global Research still not open yet ffs, they took ages even opening up applications as it is the mugs
For RBS's online testing, do they only have this cosmic **** cadet game? or are there any other tests like numerical etc? Thanks
Heads up, spoke to a recruiters from GS, Citi, MS, and JPM today; JPM & MS should start responding to markets application sometime in the next two weeks apparently (I was told they haven't started yet).
Original post by Dante991
For RBS's online testing, do they only have this cosmic **** cadet game? or are there any other tests like numerical etc? Thanks

SJT
Just got invited to a Citi test but doesn't say what kind of a test it is? anyone done it?
Original post by vader9280
Just got invited to a Citi test but doesn't say what kind of a test it is? anyone done it?

It will be a TalentQ Numerical Elements Test. Will probably say if you login.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Commercial Paper
It will be a TalentQ Numerical Elements Test. Will probably say if you login.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is it easy? how many questions/minute?
Is it easy? how many questions/minute?

From experience, it is the hardest of them all. There is no overall time limit but there is a time limit per question which is what makes it difficult. It is also multiple choice but you are given around 100 multiple choice options (no joke) on a drop-down menu for each question. They will also re-test you on this at the assessment centre stage.
Barclays Insight 1 just took me 5 hours ffs

How worried should I be about the online interview? I've heard it's the worst thing since Brexit?
Original post by Commercial Paper
From experience, it is the hardest of them all. There is no overall time limit but there is a time limit per question which is what makes it difficult. It is also multiple choice but you are given around 100 multiple choice options (no joke) on a drop-down menu for each question. They will also re-test you on this at the assessment centre stage.

Cheers. Should probably prep for it but can't be f*****
Original post by Turing

How worried should I be about the online interview? I've heard it's the worst thing since Brexit?

5 is pretty ridiculous, took me around 1.5 hours with multiple breaks. I hope they're not secretly timing us
Original post by Turing

How did it take you 300 minutes bruh?
Original post by TheParham

It's funny cause his username is Turing
5 is pretty ridiculous, took me around 1.5 hours with multiple breaks. I hope they're not secretly timing us

I passed it, so there's no chance they were timing it.

Original post by TheParham

50% probably consisted of breaks/taking the dog for a walk, but I spent ages on the behavioural questions Is stage 2 pure competency/bs, or do I actually need to know about Barclays?
Anybody know what the talent assessment test for BAML is and how long do I have to complete it? Would really appreciate this info :h:
mate it has been asked before, check previous pages, you will find what you need

No one has actually replied to this question. I have looked through the whole thread and it says nowhere about what is actually in the Barclays Video Interview apart from that it is hard. If I have missed it somewhere in the thread, I would really appreciate a heads up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending