The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
shush now! Yw :wink:

btw, I need ur help for Physics :/ Basically these questions my brain ain't working: sorry :/

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Saba XD
No you are not hideous. :h:

But, there's a stain on your shirt. :colonhash:

Thank you! :biggrin: Yea alright the photo was taken the other week after eating pasta at college, it's clean now I promise :wink:
Original post by junayd1998
yay! You got cool room!

fanx - what posters do you have on your wall dude? :smile:

Original post by 0to100
:|
I'll prove I'm a lad (unzips...:colone:)
how old are u mate?

:rofl:
:shh:
Original post by 0to100
I think you should plan meeting up with him instead ye :wink: or we could double date with me n my bird :eating: if shes down with it anywayz lol

Original post by 0to100
:K:

Original post by 0to100
:facepalm: loool :rofl:

Oml will you stop 😂🙈 embarrassing mate 😳 Don't think that's gonna happen let's ditch the steak for now yah I got rejected matey 😂 Like always ini 👀 Init why u slapping ya face for cuz you were that hungry biatch? 😎
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
lol bruh don't forget the bed 💤

I'm not much of a sleeper XD
Oml will you stop 😂🙈 embarrassing mate 😳 Don't think that's gonna happen let's ditch the steak for now yah I got rejected matey 😂 Like always ini 👀 Init why u slapping ya face for cuz you were that hungry biatch? 😎

I didn't reject you, someone will be out there for you :P
Original post by GeorgeB16
I'm not much of a sleeper XD

Oh so your the other type eh 👀😳
I didn't reject you, someone will be out there for you :P

I couldn't find the pig advert for match.com which was what I needed but: 😂
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yYbheitKdCA[/video]

Dooont I thought it was funny. Umpteen times I approached birds and been told she's lez hehe. Well not umpteen. At least he's gay ini so not rejecting :hugs:
I had uploaded this picture before, but I would do it again because why the hell not? :wink:

Spoiler

I couldn't find the pig advert for match.com which was what I needed but: 😂
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yYbheitKdCA[/video]

Don't be stupid! You're beautiful you will find someone great soon! I promise :smile:
Original post by 0to100
Dooont I thought it was funny. Umpteen times I approached birds and been told she's lez hehe. Well not umpteen. At least he's gay ini so not rejecting :hugs:

Rlly 👀😳 ohhhh okay fine :hugs:
Don't be stupid! You're beautiful you will find someone great soon! I promise :smile:

Looool that pig advert was just right for that message though 😂 But thank you ❤️👍🏼 Hopefully 😳
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:I But I'm not its just the light guys :frown: plus I'm still a bit overweight :sigh:
But thanks, but you look just too cute for this world :lovehug:

:I Not perfection.
Perfection isn't possible.
But dude, have you seen yourself? You are so pretty! :jumphug: but thanks anyway :redface:

hehe
Belle was always my favourite Princess :love:

Spoiler

:I no can do sorry :tongue:

Spoiler

haha bet you don't get that as often as I do for you :eviltongue:
:I nah but whatever :I merci bc

fink yoo fimelem

Spoiler

damnit you do as well
sorry
:toofunny: ok that may have made my day
lol

:colondollar:
:I well yeah, I just get told so often from my family and stuff that I just assume I'm like Shrek's arse or something worse so yh nahXD :rofl: its ok, thanks part pupil :erm: :lol:Oh sureWhere have I heard that before :rofl:

I know she is :smile:
Of course not :hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Looool that pig advert was just right for that message though 😂 But thank you ❤️👍🏼 Hopefully 😳

Like I said, I promise:wink:
Thank you! :biggrin: Yea alright the photo was taken the other week after eating pasta at college, it's clean now I promise :wink:

Lol sorry. I'm OCD. :frown: I point out such stuff a lot.

Edit:
It said that I had a notif from you but I can't find it. :/
Like I said, I promise:wink:

I promise you too, wait did that even make sense 😂 At least you know what I'm like now 🙈
Reply 697
Original post by Saba XD
Lol sorry. I'm OCD. :frown: I point out such stuff a lot.

Edit:
It said that I had a notif from you but I can't find it. :/

Girls... :lol:
Original post by Saba XD
I had uploaded this picture before, but I would do it again because why the hell not? :wink:

Spoiler

Because u wanting the reps :hubba: I understand baaji, you'd make for a good fisherman :wink:

Spoiler

Original post by Matrix123
I know she is :smile:
Of course not :hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:mmm: She's French so obvs :love::hugs: you are the best !

Latest