The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2320
Original post by torres657
mate it has been asked before, check previous pages, you will find what you need

Hi, I checked on pages before and the only thing it said about the Barclays's video interview is that there were 2 questions, but no one told us what kind of questions or any advice.. I can't find anything more, may someone help us? I think a lot of us are in the same situation

Thks
Original post by lubi
Hi, I checked on pages before and the only thing it said about the Barclays's video interview is that there were 2 questions, but no one told us what kind of questions or any advice.. I can't find anything more, may someone help us? I think a lot of us are in the same situation

Thks

Okay, simply, it is a case study exercise and it is explained before you actually press start so you could read it all there, you get documents and **** and you have to answer Qs on it
Reply 2322
Original post by TheParham
Okay, simply, it is a case study exercise and it is explained before you actually press start so you could read it all there, you get documents and **** and you have to answer Qs on it

Thanks for responding me, but there might be a misunderstand: I don't talk about the stage 1 with the long test I talk about the Stage 2 when you receive the second email asking you to do now a video interview. Is it what you are talking about?
How are people prepping for the citi numerical? Sounds so hard!
Original post by Dante991
For RBS's online testing, do they only have this cosmic **** cadet game? or are there any other tests like numerical etc? Thanks

Numerical and logic tests but I had the firefly one not cosmic cadet lol
Talent q if I remember correctly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by J Edgar
How are people prepping for the citi numerical? Sounds so hard!

Doing 2 AssesmentDay Numerical Reasoning tests as prep thats it
Original post by Turing
50% probably consisted of breaks/taking the dog for a walk, but I spent ages on the behavioural questions Is stage 2 pure competency/bs, or do I actually need to know about Barclays?

lmao you took your dog for a walk during a competency test?
Original post by Mike_123
lmao you took your dog for a walk during a competency test?

Yeah he kept mithering + the weather was decent
Original post by lubi
Thanks for responding me, but there might be a misunderstand: I don't talk about the stage 1 with the long test I talk about the Stage 2 when you receive the second email asking you to do now a video interview. Is it what you are talking about?

Yeah I'm talking about the "video interview exercise" it's not your usual sit there and chat **** interview, it's exercise based.. It tells you all that during the introduction before you actually start so don't worry
Original post by Turing
I just finished both tests and haven't received an automatic response. I think I remember reading earlier in the thread that people have been waiting 2+ weeks for a response after the tests.

Thanks for your reply. Those tests are the most bull**** way to select applicants it's really a shame that they use them
Original post by NinjaPandaa
Numerical and logic tests but I had the firefly one not cosmic cadet lol
Talent q if I remember correctly

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's odd I just submitted and got invited to SJT only, do N+L follow after?
(edited 7 years ago)
Am I a stupid sh*t who missed the upload link or did UBS not ask for a CV for CCS?
Original post by appsappsapps
Am I a stupid sh*t who missed the upload link or did UBS not ask for a CV for CCS?

I just submitted my application thinking "maybe the next page will have the option to upload an attachment" :colondollar:
Original post by appsappsapps

yep no CV upload

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's odd I just submitted and got invited to SJT only, do N+L follow after?

Yeah it's sjt immediately, then it's an app game one, then after that you get invited to numerical and logic and then after those it's a telephone interview

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah it's sjt immediately, then it's an app game one, then after that you get invited to numerical and logic and then after those it's a telephone interview

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bun rbs and their *******s

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pretty ridiculous for the roles RBS are providing this year
Original post by Princepieman
yep no CV upload

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheers for the sanity check!
Pretty ridiculous for the roles RBS are providing this year

Does anyone know the rough all-in salary RBS is offering for Commercial Banking Graduate roles this year? Is it above £40,000?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Commercial Paper
Does anyone know the rough all-in salary RBS is offering for Commercial Banking Graduate roles this year? Is it above £40,000?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Glassdoor says mid to high 30s, no idea when that data point is from however.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending