The Student Room Group

What does it mean if a girl spat in your face

Scroll to see replies

it means feminism has gone too far
Original post by Anonymous
Does it mean she hates you

It means she really likes you. You're in there son!
Nah it's kl
yeah I know fam
Loool
The story's like this
I was walking down a street then her friends was calling me names this 10 year old swore at me I was like jump of the bike he hit me bare with a bike seat and stabbed The other 1s threw stuff at me and tried hitting me her lil sister hit me I was like are you ****ing dumb fam she was crying she's only 4 aswell the 14 year old white girl girl said u don't talk 2 me lil sis like that all her friends followed me onda bus her friend wanted 2 rob my phone and get a dog on me n that her other friends came all madness happened she was cussing me on a bus I was all calm this black women tried 2 sought it out the white girl was madddddddddd all swearing n **** she carried on 4 time saying get of the bus I didn't so she spat in my face I felt like crap really I told her I wanted 2 hit her she was like go on den so I got up this woman was holding me back I wanted 2 hit her so badly the woman said that's very disrespectful the 14 year old wanted 2 get her older brother on me he was in Essex at the time then the bus driver called the Feds 1 of the girls friends lied and said I hit her lil sis I didn't the police took me in the car asked me what happened told them they took my name I lied bout my address thank God after 2 months I still feel like hitting her how long would I get she's only 14 white girl and I'm 19 year old black man
:colonhash:
Reply 47
The story's like this
I was walking down a street then her friends was calling me names this 10 year old swore at me I was like jump of the bike he hit me bare with a bike seat and stabbed The other 1s threw stuff at me and tried hitting me her lil sister hit me I was like are you ****ing dumb fam she was crying she's only 4 aswell the 14 year old white girl girl said u don't talk 2 me lil sis like that all her friends followed me onda bus her friend wanted 2 rob my phone and get a dog on me n that her other friends came all madness happened she was cussing me on a bus I was all calm this black women tried 2 sought it out the white girl was madddddddddd all swearing n **** she carried on 4 time saying get of the bus I didn't so she spat in my face I felt like crap really I told her I wanted 2 hit her she was like go on den so I got up this woman was holding me back I wanted 2 hit her so badly the woman said that's very disrespectful the 14 year old wanted 2 get her older brother on me he was in Essex at the time then the bus driver called the Feds 1 of the girls friends lied and said I hit her lil sis I didn't the police took me in the car asked me what happened told them they took my name I lied bout my address thank God after 2 months I still feel like hitting her how long would I get she's only 14 white girl and I'm 19 year old black man

Well what do you expect she's not gonna exactly like you?
(edited 7 years ago)
She needs more than a slap
It's her own fault things happen for a reason
Yh fam
Sounds like long a term relationship project right there.*
[video="youtube;G94Cz8ZrTk4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G94Cz8ZrTk4[/video]
Loool nah
I remember that guy
no it means that she loves you very much
Loool
Reply 57
Does it mean she hates you

what did she spit? semen or saliva?

either way try and get with her and shove a hot pepper up her vagina
Saliva Loool I wouldn't even go near white pussy it smells rotten
Reply 59
:giggle: