Original post by Matrix123
:console:

At least we can cry together I guess :redface:
Posted from TSR Mobile

What's up knuckleheads?:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll agree with the first one - I feel very much the same
The other two - you have had days that ate better than this! Therefore, thrre are better days:yep: and life isn't like this all the time!
:hugs:

I hope you're not annoyed at me from the PM :redface: I never said you were lying, just that it seemed odd

You shouldn't either!
Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown:
But life seems to be this way all the time now.

Tbh I am a bit - gonna be honest. It has annoyed me but idk anymore. I cant do anything so ill leave it.
Well if it wasn't true I wouldn't have said any of it.

Nah I deserve to feel this way.
You deserve to be happy! :smile:
Original post by FireFreezer77

Tbh I am a bit - gonna be honest. It has annoyed me but idk anymore. I cant do anything so ill leave it.

You deserve to be happy! So go on then, be happy!!!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It can seem that way but as hard as it is, you have to draw out the good things - I know I'm being hypocritical :redface:

Ohh :frown: I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to sound like I don't believe you. I understand, and I'm replying to it now

No you don't! Maybe you're reading into it too much? I do that a lot :redface:
I don't know anymore:redface:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheUnknownDude
You deserve to be happy! So go on then, be happy!!!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah i dont.

If I could then I would! It's not that straightforward.
Nah i dont.

Yes you do:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It can seem that way but as hard as it is, you have to draw out the good things - I know I'm being hypocritical :redface:

Ohh :frown: I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to sound like I don't believe you. I understand, and I'm replying to it now

No you don't! Maybe you're reading into it too much? I do that a lot :redface:
I don't know anymore:redface:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah i dont.

The pair of you deserve to be happy. But you're right: life sucks, man it's ****. That's why you don't let life pass you by, you gotta get out there and do the **** you wanna do; **** the world. Get out there and make yourselves happy - there's only so much I can do

Posted from TSR Mobile
You know you're becoming increasingly emotional when you spend 20 minutes crying actual, authentic tears over the fact you asked your parent to buy you glue + they return home with Sainsbury's branded stuff instead of a Pritt stick.

Then you cry harder bc the wrapper on the glue is creased.

+ then you cry some more bc it's bright blue packaging + you abruptly decide that you hate the colour.

So you briefly regain self control + decide to attempt to distract yourself by washing the dishes but before you can even begin your compulsive cleaning you miraculously, I say miraculously bc I still do not know how I did it, break a glass filled with milk as you walk past the counter.

That's all I did, walk, + it supernaturally flew so fast across the room + shattered; I can assure you that it was not my doing.

There's glass all over our kitchen floor + I've quite literally been unjustly sent to my room for the rest of the night to chill with the giraffes + my parent's cleaning it at this v moment.

+ it's all bc of the glue.

CRYING. OVER. GLUE.

Goodness. - Truly thought I had got a grip.

Partially at the v least.

Truly, truly.

I do surprise me more each day.

I suppose I'm somewhat hoping this apparently obligatory rant, or so my mind tells me, knocks some sense into me bc the realisation of my preposterous attitude always arrives too late yet in the moment feels so.. appropriate.
Original post by Andy98
The pair of you deserve to be happy. But you're right: life sucks, man it's ****. That's why you don't let life pass you by, you gotta get out there and do the **** you wanna do; **** the world. Get out there and make yourselves happy - there's only so much I can do

Posted from TSR Mobile

:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No comment on anything anymore
Original post by Anon_98
You know you're becoming increasingly emotional when you spend 20 minutes crying actual, authentic tears over the fact you asked your parent to buy you glue + they return home with Sainsbury's branded stuff instead of a Pritt stick.

+ then you cry some more bc it's bright blue packaging + you abruptly decide that you hate the colour.

So you briefly regain self control + decide to attempt to distract yourself by washing the dishes but before you can even begin your compulsive cleaning you miraculously, I say miraculously bc I still do not know how I did it, break a glass filled with milk as you walk past the counter.

That's all I did, walk, + it supernaturally flew so fast across the room + shattered; I can assure you that it was not my doing.

There's glass all over our kitchen floor + I've quite literally been unjustly sent to my room for the rest of the night to chill with the giraffes + my parent's cleaning it at this v moment.

CRYING. OVER. GLUE.

Truly, truly.

I suppose I'm somewhat hoping this apparently obligatory rant, or so my mind tells me, knocks some sense into me bc the realisation of my preposterous attitude always arrives too late yet in the moment feels so.. appropriate.

Anon... I really think you need to talk to a professional. Not in a spiteful way but I just think you are going through a lot right now and your posts indicate that you are not dealing with it very well. :hugs:
Reply 8331
Original post by Anon_98

CRYING. OVER. GLUE.

Truly, truly.

Hey we all have those days when we cry/ get upset over the tiniest thing. I do it a lot :colondollar: although usually it's because a) I'm on my period or b) I'm already really upset/ pissed about something and it just pushes me over the edge.
Wait it flew out of your hand?! some paranormal glasstivity wtf :lol:

hey dw bout it, it's almost 11pm anyway so just browse TSR for a bit, watch a few failarmy montages on YouTube, get caught in a loop of Ellen Degeneres videos, watch every episode, then fall asleep.

I hope you feel better soon! <3

Freezer:hugs:
Please see the PM :redface:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:console: :jumphug: :cube:
Nah i dont.

You can do it Freezer!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
so tired
hormones pls leave me alone
MY HAIR!:bawling: She cut into the layers too much!!! Now the bottom half of my hair is too thin and the top half too thick in contast. I LOOK LIKE A MUSHROOM WITH A HAIR THINNING PROBLEM:bawling:
@CheeseIsVeg
image.jpg

Found one!
Original post by CoolCavy
:godancing:
awwwwwww, oh yes bc uni starts for u all soon :eek:
awwwww, im so glad honestly and i dont mean that as a vacuous compliment, i appreciate u and want u to do well :cube:
idk tbh..
idk how much i am allowed to say bc i dont want to get into trouble :/
just stressed with things bc one of my projects isn't going as i planned it really bc hurdles but meh
also yknow when ur walking home and get that compulsion to just lie down on the grass verge curl up into a ball and scream bc stressed.
but yeh idk
art is good tho ty <3
:lovehug: x

:cube:

Yeah on Saturday :afraid:
No don't worry it didn't sound patronising or anything :redface: Thanks, you're too nice :cube:
Aww :frown: Drop a message if you feel like talking but don't feel compelled :redface: And yeah, last year I had a stressful time particularly in one subject where I was worried I was gonna flat out fail :afraid:
What hurdles :redface:?

Latest